Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can't cook enough food for my customers

Farm Supplier

Exclamation Can't cook enough food for my customers

Unlike Bakery Story, I can't seem to keep enough food cooked for my customers. I am constantly empty before I have new food cooked.

It seems to me that you get less amounts of food to cook than in Bakery Story. I also wish there was a better selection of cooking times.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having this problem too. Not sure what the issue is... lower overall food quantities, faster bot in/out rate, a glitch in the game, etc... As things stand now, my restaurant spends more time "closed" than "open" in any given week. Just last week I cooked and cooked until I had only about 400 coins left. I must have had more than 200,000 servings of a variety of foods and they all sold out in two days, leaving me with empty counters (and not a lot of coins - prices per plate are just as meager as food quantities in RS).

My restaurant is closed again right now, awaiting the completion of the last two World Games goals. After that, I'll see how many plates I have and adjust my recipe choices accordingly. Maybe I'll reopen in two days....

-lp

Fashion Designer
    I saw another post like this and was thankful that I wasn't the only one who was having this problem. In RS I'll put food out on my counter, check up on BS only to return to empty counters.
    In BS I have more money than I know what to do with.... but in RS I can't say the same.

Farm Supplier
    I am having the same problem, although the customers seem to dine longer than those in Bakery story, the food ran out a lot quicker.

Farm Supplier
    Yes, feel the same here, my mom who also play RS & BS found that too, our restaurants are closed for most of the time when we have to prepare enough food for customers!!

New Resident
    I'm also having this problem, firstly I rotated half my chairs so the couldn't be used, but I still did not have enough food so I also had to close my restaurant. I've now halved the no of tables and still have to rotate some of my chairs so they are not used otherwise I am back to square one again. It is becoming frustrating not sure if it is worth carrying on

Host(ess)
    How do you close your restaurant?

Rhino Keeper
    This is a common complaint with RS. IMO, the only long term solution is to add some appliance slots. TL has made that rather difficult by doubling the cost to open an extra appliance slot. If there is anything they need to do to lower the frustration level for new players, it's to lower the cost of adding an extra appliance.

Are you listening TL? That's why Stormie was a bad idea. They don't need different appliances, they need more appliances, so they can keep up with the hungry bots.

Executive Chef
    The restaurant food quantities are also ridiculously small considering the time it takes to cook some of the items.

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder if it depends on the device you are on. I play on kindle and don' t have this issue at all. I never block my door to close the shop. Are you cooking on one type of appliance at a time. I cook using about 3 types of appliances, with varying times to complete recipes. Are you cooking only recipes with long cooking times?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast