Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Y R Android treated so different to IPhone users

New Resident

Y R Android treated so different to IPhone users

Yet again android users r treated different Not only do we not get goals and therefore get goal rewards Now it seems that nbrs wont know we have sent requested parts because we dont showup in the newsfeed This sucks big time Surely this can b fixed ???

Host(ess)
    I was just writing about this. I believe all users should be able to access the same things!

Android doesnt get goals, but all the rewards are available to them, no?

And how are you enjoying your candy robot on BS... --.

I believe TeamLava hasn't figured out a way to make all features compatible to both parties. If you ask me, iOS (I'm iOS as well) shouldn't be released content until TeamLava knows it's compatible to everyone. It's just not fair and they know it.

Farm Supplier
    No, reward items are NOT available to Andriod users. I know this because I play on Andriod. As far as the candy robots... does it really bother you that bad that finally TL & Google do ONE thing for Andriod users?? Think about it, IOS users get the WHOLE kit-n-kaboodle. Just because Andriod users get one little s**** of what IOS users get, theres no reason to get your feathers all ruffed up. I know TL is "supposed" to be working on a way for Andriod users to get goals, so until then, I will continue to drool over the goal rewards I hear about that IOS gets.

Rhino Keeper
    It's true...I recently transferred from android to iOS and the differences are big. Not only am I having sooooo many less technical issues, but I get so many more things. Yes the goals are sometimes annoying, but I don't mind baking 56 pies in order to get gems. Androids don't have an option to get gems at all.

Fashion Designer
    you guys are too funny....i dont think bickering will solve anything.....i started on android...played for a while and then it just wasnt enough....I wanted to race with the big guys...so i had to buy a sports car...if its such an issue why not just upgrade your device

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl444 View Post
    you guys are too funny....i dont think bickering will solve anything.....i started on android...played for a while and then it just wasnt enough....I wanted to race with the big guys...so i had to buy a sports car...if its such an issue why not just upgrade your device
    IA bickering won't solve anything but people should be able to get the same product on all devices. Also android devices aren't subpar just different. Expecting ppl to update their device just to play these games is a biiiig ask.

Fashion Designer
    unfortunately getting the same product on all devices isnt a realistic expectation....look at apple and pc...years ago i upgraded from pc and realized i lost some of my favorite programs just because they were not available on apple computers....it works that way with many things....yes...i agree android isnt any lesser device than ios...its just different and unfortunately these games are a bit more sophisticated on ois and its just something that has to be accepted for now. If it changed in the future, great....If it doesnt then there is nothing anyone can do....when i played on my ereader, tons of games were not even available for download....i felt lucky that I was even able to play this game. I didnt just upgrade my device for the games....ois is way better and faster for many other things

Rhino Keeper
    Android and IOS platform definitely is not equal.
    Just like iPhone and Samsung having different phone features.

So is definitely not easy to make games identical on 2 different platforms.
    True enough, if want better features, get iPhone instead.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast