Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: My *only* 2 goals are to get to other levels in other games

  1. #1
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    825

    Unhappy My *only* 2 goals are to get to other levels in other games

    ...that I'm not at all interested in.

    I have both versions downloaded just to see if I was missing something.
    But I have no goals to achieve.... does anyone know why? or have a suggestion as to how I can get a goal or 2?

    The last goal I had was to make 2 "L'amour Specials" from the bread oven.
    Now I'm goal-less.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New york
    Posts
    5,427
    The last goals were the olympic goals... Which you had to download bakery story world games ..... But now those goals are over

  3. #3
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,278
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    The last goals were the olympic goals... Which you had to download bakery story world games ..... But now those goals are over
    Correct, and you had to have the World Games version of the game to even access those.

  4. #4
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    Correct, and you had to have the World Games version of the game to even access those.
    Thanks for your reply - sweetstuff525 and marrrina
    So do I just delete the game now?
    Or will there be more goals in the future?

    It seems a bit silly that you can only play the game if you downloaded it at the right time.

    Can anyone from TL confirm if there will be goals anytime soon please?

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New york
    Posts
    5,427
    You can still play without out goals... Just create your own goals like master all recipes to get your 2 free gems

    Also expanding

    I'm hoping we will get goals for halloween and Christmas if we get them.... But I do t think will get any before then

  6. #6
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    You can still play without out goals... Just create your own goals like master all recipes to get your 2 free gems

    Also expanding

    I'm hoping we will get goals for halloween and Christmas if we get them.... But I do t think will get any before then
    Thank you for your help, : )

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •