Thread: Game slips back

New Resident

Game slips back

A frustrating issue that occurs over and over again. Take an action, coin collection, goods etc and the game forgets the progress made. When this is collection based, at least you can just recollect but when it's linked to goal progress, i'm having to wait hours to complete an action i have already finished! Also, i make a request to a friend, it's forgotten and yet i'm unable to make another? Game just seems really glitchy at the moment.

Farm Supplier
    Make sure you have a strong wifi connection and are running the up to date version of the game

What I've noticed several times now is that the counter on the buildings sometimes don't recognise the parts already sent to you (while the newsfeed already tells you that someone has responded to your request) when the app is still running in the background. While force-closing and re-opening usually fixes this, it can get quite annoying after a while!

doesn't recognise

The Honorable Panda
    There can be a little delay in you seeing the new items sent to you. If you wait long enough they will show up but if you are in a hurry then you will need to force close the application and reopen to see the items.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Ah, ok, could well be that not enough time had passed, seeing as I'm quite eager to level up and expand, so I check in quite frequently at the moment