Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Someone's robbing my home!

Fashion Designer
    This just happened to me. Luckily, it was in storage.

The same thing happens to me. Tired of my stuff disappearing and having to set it up.

I was gifting a friend (kp) when the processing screen appeared and the design option populated although it wasn't my home. I noticed I had the ability to move, store and sell items as if it was my house! If u select home it will take u back however I'd hate for someone to sell items I paid gems for... Especially since tl has strict non refundable gem guidelines. Please fix this as I noticed my kitchen items were in storage today(thankfully)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by stargrl718 View Post
    I was gifting a friend (kp) when the processing screen appeared and the design option populated although it wasn't my home. I noticed I had the ability to move, store and sell items as if it was my house! If u select home it will take u back however I'd hate for someone to sell items I paid gems for... Especially since tl has strict non refundable gem guidelines. Please fix this as I noticed my kitchen items were in storage today(thankfully)
    This is a known issue in the games. Anything you did in your neighbors game will not save.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    teamlava, can you please fix this problem?!? Every day something is gone from one of my rooms! It's getting really annoying having to replace missing pieces. Thanks.

I had the same problems with things randomly moving themselves to storage.
    How do I get them out of storage so I can place them back in the house?

Grand Emperor
    You can get more information on the game in this thread https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ference-Thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123