Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Someone's robbing my home!

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed it happens when I place a new wallpaper or floor that is touching the items. Whatever sink, dresser, or items on the dresser, that are touching the wall or floor that I just changed, sometimes disappears into storage after exiting the design menu.

Executive Chef
    Currently experiencing this in a different way. Counters I've rotated have gone invisible (that is they're still on the floor but invisible and I have to force close the game for them to appear again) or they get dropped back in storage.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    When this happens for each of you is it only when you are adding d?cor? If so, what decorations are you adding when it occurs?
    My items disappear when I place wallpaper. Whatever dresser, counter etc, is against the wall where I am placing the wallpaper just vanishes. Luckily it ends up in my inventory and I'm not having to replace the item. So it's annoying but not terrible.

I have had several issues. When I moved my sink I lost it. Could not find it in storage and bought another one. When it was ready my oven turned into a sink, so now I had two. I clicked on the extra sink to do something with it and it turned into an oven. It was like they were superimposed. I got rid of them and started over. Then I had trouble with a teapot and the beauty tray. I could not get the teapot on the same counter as the teacup, it would show the clock but the teapot did not appear. I finally got it on another table, but when I tried to move it, gone! The beauty tray will only go on the floor! This game is really buggy.

Host(ess)
    The first time I bought wallpaper and the disappear and i say no problem
    the second thing I bought the stuff of the bathroom and now they too disappear what happens and how Retrieve My Stuff and where is my money

Rhino Keeper
    I have a chair and a plant that I keep placing, and need to pull out of inventory each time I buy new wallpaper.

Host(ess)
    what now how is help us my stuff my money some help here >>>????<<<

Fashion Designer
    This started happening to me today and it's soooo annoying! Literally every time the game says 'processing' I'll have a room where almost everything in there goes in to storage. It's happening more and more frequently :/

Farm Supplier
    This started for me today. I added a room earlier today, everything was fine for hours, and now everything I placed in the room is gone. I've also noticed tabletop items like vases keep ending up in storage as well. I play on Ipad2.

New Resident
    This happened to me last night. When I went to bed everything was in place, by morning half of my stuff was back in storage. Today it happened again but only with a few items. I've never noticed it happening when decorating though, like others have said.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast