Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Someone's robbing my home!

Executive Chef

Someone's robbing my home!

So since today I've noticed items keep disappearing from my home randomly.. First the toilet (twice at that), then the counter, then the drawer and now my fridge and oven.

Somehow they keep winding up in storage despite the fact I never touched them! So it's not really a robbery of course but pretty creepy all the same.

Executive Chef
    I reinstalled the game a while ago hoping it would help but a majority of the furniture in one room disappeared all at once to storage

The Honorable Panda
    I have not had this happen. Are you moving your rooms?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have not had this happen. Are you moving your rooms?
    Not touching them at all. The game is almost always closed when this happens. However the last time it happened (I was simply collecting some coins) the Processing... pop-up appeared and when it disappeared 4 pieces of furniture had vanished.

The Honorable Panda
    I will pass this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    Not touching them at all. The game is almost always closed when this happens. However the last time it happened (I was simply collecting some coins) the Processing... pop-up appeared and when it disappeared 4 pieces of furniture had vanished.
    I'm having the same exact glitch except mine happens when I'm adding decor. If I add ANYTHING, when I leave Design, my counters/sink/accessories in the bathroom are gone. This happens probably 75% of the time. Super annoying.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    I'm having the same exact glitch except mine happens when I'm adding decor. If I add ANYTHING, when I leave Design, my counters/sink/accessories in the bathroom are gone. This happens probably 75% of the time. Super annoying.
    Glad it isn't just me. Thought I was beginning to sound crazy But it is quite an unusual problem. Someone in another thread said her things disappeared but didnt even get put in storage.

Executive Chef
    Glad it isn't just me. Thought I was beginning to sound crazy But it is quite an unusual problem. Someone in another thread said her things disappeared but didnt even get put in storage.
    That sucks. Luckily that doesn't happen to me. Apparently my laundry is getting robbed now too. This thief loves water related rooms.

Rhino Keeper
    Having the same problem. Anytime I go into design to buy or place anything, some else gets put in to storage by itself. Things I don't even touch, sometimes it's everything in one room that disappears into storage. Annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    When this happens for each of you is it only when you are adding d?cor? If so, what decorations are you adding when it occurs?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast