Thread: You need to accept prepaid cards.

You need to accept prepaid cards.

Okayso, I bought credit card gift card. CANNOT use it on your game. DOES NOT say anywhere that it would not work on your website. I CANNOT return it to get my money back. WHICH MEANS, even if you guys did reply to my ticket I wouldnt get all the money I put into that card on a new one because again there is taxes and fees and I missed my 20% off sale because the card doesnt work on your website. I posted a month ago asking about game cards and did not get a reply from a administrator, I got an answer thats not based on anything saying itunes cards work. How do I know if those really work? Where is that written? I am quitting your game. All I wanted was a limited time item and to use my card WHILE there was a sale going on. You people take my gems with your tricky pop ups anyway just know that I am a very unhappy customer and I hope you guys make it more clear for the next person like me who does this. Although I'm sure its happened before. Its a credit card gift cards. THOSE WORK EVERYWHERE. Heres just an idea for the future to make things work, FORGET google play. ****** is the way to go. I can atleast call them and they will personally make sure that my card works even if I didnt buy it from them. Copy the current file for bakery story on the iphone and convert it into a file that will work for Andriod so we can get quests and the free gem pop ups. Which by the way you lied to me about in my other complaint last month.

Ponyroar: "Please note that while we may provide you with opportunities to try our other games, we do not have Quests/Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience points for downloading or playing our other games"

I dont know why youd say that if it wasnt true. I read complaints about that today. What you should have said is, ONLY APPLE USERS GET THOSE TYPE OF THINGS SORRY. But thats okay. I forgive you. I quit. Thanks for wasteing my money, although I cant really blame you, you just wernt organised.

Executive Chef
    Well, technically, pony roar wasn't lying. We don't receive the gems after downloading a game. Once we download the game a new goal pops up to buy a chair or similar. Thats what we receive the gems for.

Quote Originally Posted by Blankiey View Post
    Okayso, I bought credit card gift card. CANNOT use it on your game. DOES NOT say anywhere that it would not work on your website. I CANNOT return it to get my money back. WHICH MEANS, even if you guys did reply to my ticket I wouldnt get all the money I put into that card on a new one because again there is taxes and fees and I missed my 20% off sale because the card doesnt work on your website. I posted a month ago asking about game cards and did not get a reply from a administrator, I got an answer thats not based on anything saying itunes cards work. How do I know if those really work? Where is that written? I am quitting your game. All I wanted was a limited time item and to use my card WHILE there was a sale going on. You people take my gems with your tricky pop ups anyway just know that I am a very unhappy customer and I hope you guys make it more clear for the next person like me who does this. Although I'm sure its happened before. Its a credit card gift cards. THOSE WORK EVERYWHERE. Heres just an idea for the future to make things work, FORGET google play. ****** is the way to go. I can atleast call them and they will personally make sure that my card works even if I didnt buy it from them. Copy the current file for bakery story on the iphone and convert it into a file that will work for Andriod so we can get quests and the free gem pop ups. Which by the way you lied to me about in my other complaint last month.

Ponyroar: "Please note that while we may provide you with opportunities to try our other games, we do not have Quests/Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience points for downloading or playing our other games"

I dont know why youd say that if it wasnt true. I read complaints about that today. What you should have said is, ONLY APPLE USERS GET THOSE TYPE OF THINGS SORRY. But thats okay. I forgive you. I quit. Thanks for wasteing my money, although I cant really blame you, you just wernt organised.
    If you play our games on an Apple device, you will have to purchase points and other things via the iTunes store which is why iTunes cards may work, but ONLY for Apple device users. You will need to contact iTunes support for more information on that. For Android users, you have to purchase through the Google Play store. I would imagine that they do not accept gift card credit cards, but for that information you would have to contact them.