Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Solid Neighbors?

Host(ess)

Solid Neighbors?

Are there any solid neighbors out there? I would love to have two other neighbors that I can send gold to and they'll send back. I'm so close to obtaining my second Nest and I'm real hyped. I'm not mad nor disappointing at my current neighbors, I'm glad that they send me mystic maps when I need it and I understand that they are limited as to how many neighbors they can gift gold but I would hopefully like to add newer players where we could just send each other gold daily. Would anyone be interested? :]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kirin53 View Post
    Are there any solid neighbors out there? I would love to have two other neighbors that I can send gold to and they'll send back. I'm so close to obtaining my second Nest and I'm real hyped. I'm not mad nor disappointing at my current neighbors, I'm glad that they send me mystic maps when I need it and I understand that they are limited as to how many neighbors they can gift gold but I would hopefully like to add newer players where we could just send each other gold daily. Would anyone be interested? :]
    i would be interested. i rarely get 2 or 3 gold a day, even though i have over 100 neighbors and I always gift back those that gift me even if its a day or two removed

but i'd love to set up a definite partnership. i play every day (lets be honest, im on this game for hours a day) and would def. make sure i gifted you

my username is: brittanafan

Host(ess)
    That's great! I'm on just about as much as you. lol I enjoy this game quite a lot. I'll send the invite now. :]

Banned
    That's great! I'm on just about as much as you. lol I enjoy this game quite a lot. I'll send the invite now. :]
    heh i think i sent you an invite first

and yeah, if in the house near wifi im on this game, or this forum... im seriously addicted >.<

out of curiosity, how many more gold do you need to get your second nest? and what level are you? got a diamond? lol (dragon story equivalent of A/S/L??)

Host(ess)
    Same here, the addictino is insane but a rush. lol

I noticed you sent one first. lol I need just about 36 more gold to get that nest!

No Diamond Dragon just yet, but I'm aiming for it now. :] I'm level 38.
    What's A/S/L?

Banned
    Same here, the addictino is insane but a rush. lol

I noticed you sent one first. lol I need just about 36 more gold to get that nest!

No Diamond Dragon just yet, but I'm aiming for it now. :] I'm level 38.
    What's A/S/L?
    A/S/L is a throwback to the old days of chat rooms and forums where the first question people usually asked someone was that, and it stands for Age, male/female, location. (well the S stands for a word I can't type on this forum, but I'm sure you get the idea)

kind of like 'what kind of music do you like' ice breaker thing... im really just showing my age with that reference so nevermind lol

and i don't have a diamond either. I just got a seabreeze and scorpion today, so am super stoked about that tho! and for all the money im putting into this game, i know i'm gonna be a little disappointed when i finally do get the diamond and the thrill is gone heh

I would but I got 8 solids already that I reply to in order of gifts plus a few randoms with only 70

I get 6-12 a day lol

Host(ess)
    I haven't spent any money on this game, I feel like playing it normally would make having the diamond dragon feel more of an accomplishment. :] I know it takes a long time but during that time I can expand and decorate the island how I choose and it gives me purpose in-game.

Oh I get it now. lol I just recently turned 21 and I'm a male, I live in south Florida. Something like that? lol I'm just not used to abbreviations and what not; I stick to the simple stuff like lol and smileys. xD

Host(ess)
    Zamoraksblood; you're so lucky! O: My only real solid neighbor is my spouse, and now brittanafan!

Banned
    I haven't spent any money on this game, I feel like playing it normally would make having the diamond dragon feel more of an accomplishment. :] I know it takes a long time but during that time I can expand and decorate the island how I choose and it gives me purpose in-game.

Oh I get it now. lol I just recently turned 21 and I'm a male, I live in south Florida. Something like that? lol I'm just not used to abbreviations and what not; I stick to the simple stuff like lol and smileys. xD
    jsyk i already gifted 3 times this morning so i won't be able to start gifting you till tomorrow (or whenever it resets) but from then on... expect gold from me

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast