Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll: should we rename this game Flower Story (FS)?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post
    You may have already mastered the 3, 4, and 6 hour crops, but better to plant a few of them and get a bit of profit rather than having 16 or 18 hour flowers ready to harvest for 3 or 4 or 5 hours and not earning anything at all.
    Very true, and I think I'm going to start doing that. I still have 6 of the 16 hour crops left to Master and 5 of the 18 hour. If I notice the 16 hour is going to bring me past 11p and the 18 hour will only be sitting there for an hour or two at the most, I may try to mix them up, and if not, then I'll just plant a 3-4-5 hour one that will get me to my waking up time. LOL

Thanks for the tip, I hadn't even thought of doing that. DUH

Quote Originally Posted by Snapenath View Post
    Depending on what time you wake up and go to bed, but I have come to this:

Monday 6.00 am I plant a 16hr
    Monday 10.00 pm I plant a 16hr
    Tuesday 2.00 pm I plant a 16hr
    Wednesday 6.00am I plant a 16hr

Of course, it always moves by a few minutes, but when it reaches too late in the evening and i know it will make it much too late for the next round, I plant a 1 day crop that will bring me back two hours earlier on the next day and start again.
    Don't know if I'm clear...
    During the week I'm up anywhere from 5a - 615a now. This AM my 12 year old woke me up at 615a as he was walking out the door to catch the bus. I guess I kept hitting snooze. It didn't help that I didn't get to bed until about 1230a and then he woke me up at 3a because he wasn't feeling well. I think he is catching what my 10 year old has, but at least he was able to go to school today. It's picture day so I told him unless he's dead or dying, he was going. I'm cruel that way. My 10 year old went to school today too, I let him get by with staying home yesterday, but it's just a cold and he needs to suck it up. At least he did say he was feeling a bit better...........

I try to make all crops and/or recipes/clothes be done by 11p, this way if I can go to bed at a half-way decent hour, but on the weekends I normally don't get up until 8a, if I can help it. This throws me off as then if I plant another 16 or 18 hour it comes due at 12a-2a, so I think I'll do Wendy's idea if that becomes the case and just throw a short-term crop down to get me to my next AM wake-up and do a 22 hour if necessary to get me back on track.

Rhino Keeper
    Farm for Sale! After this week s update I have decided to sell my farm and with the money I am going to by a Florist! Yes! either a florist or a orchard because just plain simple old farming doesnt pay these days without farm crops to grow, animals to tend to or even a good tractor! No no no better to start a Florist and a brand new game Flower Story!

Rhino Keeper
    on second thought... I am selling the farm and joining the circus!

Nightclub Owner
    LMAO kmyfarmer!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Queentina! If you want to join the circus you are most welcome. Maybe we can get a big one and all our neighbors will hit the road with us. lol

Fashion Designer
    Yanochka's got a nice one. Big tent, all the acts. Join Yanochka's circus.

Grand Emperor
    There's clowns at the circus. Not a good scene.

Banned
    If only they could give us the original zoo story back. Then mix it with the graphics from farm story with the ability to master items then ill be a happy camper.

New name? Freeze farm. For all the minutes you are locked out due to the server not being up to par.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post
    Yanochka's got a nice one. Big tent, all the acts. Join Yanochka's circus.
    LOL, but she's special. She could take the worst possible theme imaginable and make it look good. I wish I had even a sliver of her creative abilities.

Executive Chef
    I used to love this game but between the ridiculous non farm items and android getting shafted it has lost it's appeal. I don't even mind the flowers but it is supposed to be a FARM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast