Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll: should we rename this game Flower Story (FS)?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kmyfarmer View Post
    Another weekly update that brought us a...flower! For Flower Story. Yay!
    I was shocked we got a flower too. Flabbergasted.

Rhino Keeper
    Why people refer to the game as FS is not for Farm Story, it is for Flower Story.

Nightclub Owner
    You know, for the most part, I wouldn't be bothered too much if all we kept getting was Flowers IF, and I really mean IF, TL would make them for 8 or 12 hours instead. I despise 16 hour stuff because it always comes due either really late at night or while I'm sleeping. I much prefer 8 or 12 hour items, no more of this 1 day, 2 day items. At least flowers don't wither, but the length of time is what's grating on my nerves at this point.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    You know, for the most part, I wouldn't be bothered too much if all we kept getting was Flowers IF, and I really mean IF, TL would make them for 8 or 12 hours instead. I despise 16 hour stuff because it always comes due either really late at night or while I'm sleeping. I much prefer 8 or 12 hour items, no more of this 1 day, 2 day items. At least flowers don't wither, but the length of time is what's grating on my nerves at this point.
    Me too. The long term crops do a great job of ensuring people play less.

Fashion Designer
    I despise 16 hour stuff because it always comes due either really late at night or while I'm sleeping.
    I rotate a 16 or 18 hour flower with a 3, 4, or 6 hour crop so that the harvest times are more convenient for me.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post
    I rotate a 16 or 18 hour flower with a 3, 4, or 6 hour crop so that the harvest times are more convenient for me.
    That's an idea, and I may start doing that. I'm just going down my spreadsheet based off of profit and planting based off of that. Everything I have left is 16 + to Master, all the short-timed ones are already completed. *sighs*

Fashion Designer
    You may have already mastered the 3, 4, and 6 hour crops, but better to plant a few of them and get a bit of profit rather than having 16 or 18 hour flowers ready to harvest for 3 or 4 or 5 hours and not earning anything at all.

Fashion Designer
    I regularly plant a small crop of strawberries, blueberries, or pineapples - all of which I mastered long ago - just so people will have something to water when they visit. I get a small profit, and the extra xp that my neighbors give me by watering.

Rhino Keeper
    I used to plant a bit of blueberries to get that peanut profit and XP when nbrs water to facilitate watering by all nbrs who visit - but it is extremely boring and tiring and slows down the entire game play after a whole year of it as every single unit of space released for the mastered short dated crops is at the expense of these awfully long dated flowers and trees.

TL, can you PLEASE give players what they want and need - short dated crops under one day - doesn't matter they are veggies, flowers or trees!

Fashion Designer
    That's an idea, and I may start doing that. I'm just going down my spreadsheet based off of profit and planting based off of that. Everything I have left is 16 + to Master, all the short-timed ones are already completed. *sighs*
    Depending on what time you wake up and go to bed, but I have come to this:

Monday 6.00 am I plant a 16hr
    Monday 10.00 pm I plant a 16hr
    Tuesday 2.00 pm I plant a 16hr
    Wednesday 6.00am I plant a 16hr

Of course, it always moves by a few minutes, but when it reaches too late in the evening and i know it will make it much too late for the next round, I plant a 1 day crop that will bring me back two hours earlier on the next day and start again.
    Don't know if I'm clear...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast