Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Home Design Story

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if this is a bug or not. But I was building a construtable that needed glass. I requested and saw in news feed items had been sent. But my tally on the construtable had not changed ?? Went into my storage area and there they were lots of panes of glass!! No way to get them to the constructing item. Odd really

I play iPad 3 and have latest version of everything..

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mareewat View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug or not. But I was building a construtable that needed glass. I requested and saw in news feed items had been sent. But my tally on the construtable had not changed ?? Went into my storage area and there they were lots of panes of glass!! No way to get them to the constructing item. Odd really

I play iPad 3 and have latest version of everything..
    Try restarting your device.
    Also I think there is a glass pane and a glass panel.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Hi, the goal 'The Great Outdoors' - buy three garden paths does not register for me. I've bought the paths, more than three times but the goal still reads 0/3. Also I can no longer gift permits or sheeting, they are no longer a gift option for me. I hope this isn't by design, it's nice to be able to gift the permits! Also is there ever going to be a way to earn coins when your not playing the game, people have lives and it's not possible to sit there tapping every two minutes. Earning $3000 every four hours is just not enough when you consider the price of the land expansion. We need to be able to make more money. The game looks good and has some great features but I'm sorry to say this game is getting old fast which is a shame because it could be really fun if things weren't so...boring

iPad 2, latest version of everything etc.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Hi, the goal 'The Great Outdoors' - buy three garden paths does not register for me. I've bought the paths, more than three times but the goal still reads 0/3. Also I can no longer gift permits or sheeting, they are no longer a gift option for me. I hope this isn't by design, it's nice to be able to gift the permits! Also is there ever going to be a way to earn coins when your not playing the game, people have lives and it's not possible to sit there tapping every two minutes. Earning $3000 every four hours is just not enough when you consider the price of the land expansion. We need to be able to make more money. The game looks good and has some great features but I'm sorry to say this game is getting old fast which is a shame because it could be really fun if things weren't so...boring

iPad 2, latest version of everything etc.
    Make sure you put out all the garden paths you have in inventory first, then buy the extra ones.
    Not sure on the missing gifts, I am checking on this.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post389678

New Resident
    I haven't gotten any of the gifts that have been sent by my neighbors. Infer a white envelop and I click it but I don't get any supplies. I've gotten requests for supplies and notices when someone likes items. This is a definite glitch as a friend of mine plays and we tested it out. Anyone else have this? I have an iPhone 4s, just downloaded the game 2 days ago

Rhino Keeper
    I can no longer built 4x6 & 6x6 rooms. They are dissappear in the list. Not sure is this a bug?

Farm Supplier
    I was in the process of gathering materials for the 6x6 room and suddenly was able to start construction even though I did not have all the parts. Then I also notice, as did the above poster, that the 6x6 room is no longer in the build list.

My stoves are also levitating tonight.

I keep getting twinkles that refuse to go away. I tap them and get the money. Then after a few seconds, my money total goes back down and the twinkle comes back.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sukyee View Post
    I can no longer built 4x6 & 6x6 rooms. They are dissappear in the list. Not sure is this a bug?
    I am checking on this: Thread: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post391666

Quote Originally Posted by perit View Post
    I was in the process of gathering materials for the 6x6 room and suddenly was able to start construction even though I did not have all the parts. Then I also notice, as did the above poster, that the 6x6 room is no longer in the build list.

My stoves are also levitating tonight.

I keep getting twinkles that refuse to go away. I tap them and get the money. Then after a few seconds, my money total goes back down and the twinkle comes back.
    sparkle issue has been reported.

Can you post a picture of your stove? Which Stove is it?

Farm Supplier
    It was both the retro burner and the cool oven. But now the retro burner seems to be staying in it's place and only the cool oven is still floating. Sorry, I do not know how to post a photo.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by perit View Post
    It was both the retro burner and the cool oven. But now the retro burner seems to be staying in it's place and only the cool oven is still floating. Sorry, I do not know how to post a photo.
    Thanks. I found one. I will report this over.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast