Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: New game?

Executive Chef
    I'll be waiting for the goal so I can try it and earn gems at the same time. However, I have a feeling that I'll be deleting it after I try the game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    Cheers to being neighbors! Just visited you!

I'm really loving the game. My only pet peeve game design wise right now is accessing your Wall/Overview. When you're visiting someone, to access your wall/menu you have to go Social -> Top left arrow -> Overview, or you go Home and go from there. I'm already used to it, but I wish we had a MAIN button/option like in other games so I can quickly go into the wall. Anyways, honestly the game is great and I love the graphics. I love how it looks more realistic people wise, and not so much cartoon-like as our other games. I love the Menu/Main/Design areas also. Very well organized [we could use some of that in FS catalogs/design]. Hopefully one day those things are implemented in our older TL games. But so far so good, I likey
    I totally agree about the menu. It was the same way in Pet Hotel. Too much work needed to go back and see your wall/news feed. That's my only gripe so far.

I wouldn't recommend this game. And I don't think it'll be staying on my device much longer. I expected something TOTALLY different when I suggested Home Story last year.

Rhino Keeper
    All good. Everyone has a different opinion. Thanks for requesting it if it was you who did, I find it enjoyable.

Fashion Designer
    THis is pretty cool! i will defibitely dowload and try it out!

Fashion Designer
    oops **definitely

Rhino Keeper
    This game was boring at first, but once you get higher levels and more money, it's actually really fun!

Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    I don't think it'll matter. I'm almost certain even if you surpass the level required for the goal, that will be recognized and you'll be rewarded. I surpassed requirements on Bubble Mania goals before and once a new goal to reach a level I passed came out I still got gems.
    Sometimes that doesn't happen... So I'll just wait!

Rhino Keeper
    A new game!!! I'm already have enough tl games but I want this one!! I love decorating houses, that practically all I do on sims. Going to download it now

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456