Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: City Original retiring from App Store

New Resident
    I have an over stock of building materials. Can I sell them or gift them

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mawmaw17 View Post
    I have an over stock of building materials. Can I sell them or gift them
    There is no option to sell or gift these items.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    TeamLava is a joke. A small minority of original City Story players actually like CS Metro, and I'm on board with the majority who despise it. Your company would have eroded by now if it wasn't for us original players playing the original story games. We give you our money to further your company for the small return of some cool items, and this is how you repay us? Total abandonment? How hard is it really for you to keep up with the odd update for the original city story? If you take a look at the forums for each, city story is full of feedback and suggestions while Metro is full of complaints. You've made your company's agenda crystal clear to everyone now and its a shame to report that money comes before the players, especially the ones who got you to where you are today. I hope you watch your numbers decline monthly before you choose to make the right decision.

New Resident
    A year later still waiting for answer on when cs metro will be available for android ....all my long term Iowa nbrs will be gone this week!

New Resident
    Meant apple ios

Terrible. Just terrible. had this game for almost 4 years. Just terrible. >

TeamLava is a joke. A small minority of original City Story players actually like CS Metro, and I'm on board with the majority who despise it. Your company would have eroded by now if it wasn't for us original players playing the original story games. We give you our money to further your company for the small return of some cool items, and this is how you repay us? Total abandonment? How hard is it really for you to keep up with the odd update for the original city story? If you take a look at the forums for each, city story is full of feedback and suggestions while Metro is full of complaints. You've made your company's agenda crystal clear to everyone now and its a shame to report that money comes before the players, especially the ones who got you to where you are today. I hope you watch your numbers decline monthly before you choose to make the right decision.[/QUOTE]
    I agree with you all the way!

I totally agree with TravSF. took the words right out of my mouth

The Honorable Panda
    City Story is being retired from IOS devices.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post713964
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234