Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: City Original retiring from App Store

Rhino Keeper
    That's just dandy. I dn't have a clue how my game City Story got uninstalled, but there should be a way to get it back. I have the City Metro & really do not like it. Even tho things moves & city gets dark. But in the original City you can get City Cash & gift. In Metro, that's not even possible. Is it possible for TL to allow it to be reinstalled for a short time? I really do hope so

I agree, can't stand the energy issues, miss city story greatly, bring it back please

Host(ess)
    Is there a point in continuing to play city story anymore? I don't want to put work into something that is not being updated and is going to disappear.

When is metro city story going to be available on Android!?

Executive Chef
    city story has one very good point -the stuff doesn't disappear on a whim there))))

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke3769 View Post
    I agree, can't stand the energy issues, miss city story greatly, bring it back please
    Yea! Hate the energy and much more

I am still playing City Story and am glad for the new android neighbors. I just reached level 68 but have maxed out the expansion. I played City Story Metro but enjoy City Story so much more. I am using an Ipad so hopefully I will not accidently delete it. I have several faithful neighbors who gift me and clean my city at least once a week. Sweet.

Love metro ! great game TL !

Fashion Designer
    I won't play games that you have too wait for energy that's why I deleted bubble mania and zoo story don't like running out of energy so I don't play them and I won't buy more energy I love city story have been playing it for a week now. I was a bale to get it fron m Google play so what happen did they change their minds and give it back.

Farm Supplier
    When City Story (or any version of any teamlava game) is no longer available, it will always be available via some shareware or freeware app. I am on Android and get older versions of all teamlava games from Aptoide.

Banned
    I dont like city metro. I mean, once ur energy is gone u hve to wait FOREVER!!! City1 seems like a fun game that I never play. I think city1 has more relistic buildings.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast