Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: City Original retiring from App Store

Executive Chef

City Original retiring from App Store

Edit(KP) 8-28-13 Please see update on the status of this game for IOS players

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post713964

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that the original City Story will soon be retiring from the App Store (approximately on Aug. 29). You will be able to keep playing (and buying City Cash, if you'd like), but the game won't be able to be reinstalled. We strongly encourage you do not uninstall this game if you'd like to keep playing. If you are transferring your device to another account after this date, you will not be able to install City1 from the App Store. Currently, this does not affect the Android version of the app, so you CAN transfer to an Android device.

We definitely encourage you all to try out City Metro, which will now be receiving weekly updates of buildings and decorations! We've put a ton of work into this new game, and we strongly feel it will be enjoyed by City Story players new and old.

Please let me know if you have more questions.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-28-13 at 10:21 AM.

This is so upsetting. Why? It's your 2nd game! I can't believe it. I'm heart broken. This was the first TeamLava game I've played and I still have it.

Executive Chef
    So you mean if you transfer you cannot play anymore

Banned
    Ah...,New Era.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that the original City Story will soon be retiring from the App Store (approximately on Aug. 29). You will be able to keep playing (and buying City Cash, if you'd like), but the game won't be able to be reinstalled. We strongly encourage you do not uninstall this game if you'd like to keep playing. If you are transferring your device to another account after this date, you will not be able to install City1 from the App Store. Currently, this does not affect the Android version of the app, so you CAN transfer to an Android device.

We definitely encourage you all to try out City Metro, which will now be receiving weekly updates of buildings and decorations! We've put a ton of work into this new game, and we strongly feel it will be enjoyed by City Story players new and old.

Please let me know if you have more questions.
    CSM for Android when????

Hi Group Magma,

I would like to let you know that I have enjoyed your City Story for more than a year and I'm sad you're no longer going to support it with the weekly updates. I have download the Metro City (which I eventually deleted) and it's a game that others might enjoy but I still like the realistic buildings in City Story. I still get the occasional gem sale in City Story but I am discouraged from buying because there are no more new updates. Right now, I have 1,478 gems and I don't know what to with it. Can you transfer all the gems to my Farm Story?

Executive Chef
    Can I still download the app from iCloud? Because I can download Zoo Story from iCloud even though it's not in the store. I'm guessing it's going to be the same.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by luna8nova View Post
    CSM for Android when????

Im interested in seeing what cs metro is.

Can tl give a estimate on when metro will be available on android?

Or can tl send me the apk file?

Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I've tried Metro and I mess with it a little but it does not have near the same feel and that stupid energy thing drives me bats!!! I can't actually get in there and do anything, less then 5 mins no energy so I can't do anything with my city, oh not unless I go spend an unreasonable amount of money to buy a few more temporary minutes. And then there's the realism and the size. But the most important thing is the great group of friends I've made in City. If I'm feeling down or in a bad mood I can go there and the interesting, fun and kind peeps there lift me up. It is by leaps my favorite game and not just with TL with all my games. I'm sad and angry about thus but will continue to play as long the people are still there.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    That's a shame, I missed this first, but....

Quote Originally Posted by tcctt View Post
    Or can tl send me the apk file?
    I think the point is that they haven't developed it yet .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast