Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Venting... Biology ??

Executive Chef

Venting... Biology ??

Photoshop - Great!!

Relational Database Concepts :| Ok, 3 more database courses to go...

Biology

Hmmmm, I like science but I'm not too sure about this type of science, may get more interesting in a couple more weeks, we'll see... too much reading
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

New Resident
    I loved biology and believe me it will get better... Learning about evolving was interesting and all the labs were pretty cool too

Executive Chef
    I think its just all the terms that get jumbled around in my head.
    The labs aren't bad, I find that I learn more through them and actually remember most of the terms and stages through it than the textbook.

I really should have taken the 4 month Biology course instead of the 2 month biology course!! Doubled the course work in one course and added 2 more classes. I guess wasn't a good idea, LOL
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Grand Emperor
    I LOVED biology and anatomy. I've disected a sheep's brain and a cows eyeball.

Oh no, here comes crazy people......

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I LOVED biology and anatomy. I've disected a sheep's brain and a cows eyeball.

Oh no, here comes crazy people......
    I found that stuff fascinating.... now I sort of dissect things daily, and get paid to do it!

Executive Chef
    Oh Yeah, dissecting stuff I don't mind ,
    but plant anatomy, cells, cell structure of bacteria, the different terms of taxonomy, stages of cell growth, terms for every single type of part of insects and plants terms are all in a big ball in my head waiting to explode letters. LOL!

The viruses, gene splicing, and how an animal turned into something else is interesting.
    I think I was thinking it was more of an evolutionary class, which it partly is, but it's starting from cells and different types of cells, parts of cells. this cell makes this, but this part of the cell if present does this. it's confusing, they all look the same to me LOL! but I'm hanging in there as there are bits and pieces I do find interesting, but I am in no way a fast reader

Ok I'm finished complaining for now. Gotta get my kids off to bed and I have to finish this assignment and get off to bed also

Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    now I sort of dissect things daily, and get paid to do it!
    That must be awesome!!

Executive Chef
    WOOO HOOO!! toe-tap, skip & hop... 94% on my 8 pg Biology final research paper that I started late :/

2 more papers to go

Grand Emperor
    Yay for you!

Fashion Designer
    I didn't mind the actual dissection either. But the formaldehyde really made me feel ill. I was so ready for the dissection to be done so I wouldn't have to smell it anymore.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    I didn't mind the actual dissection either. But the formaldehyde really made me feel ill. I was so ready for the dissection to be done so I wouldn't have to smell it anymore.
    I didn't mind the smell. But I also like the smell of gas and jiffy markers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast