Thread: Goals?

Angry Goals?

The info told me there where going to be goals in the game. But there isn't even a place where the goals should be. I'm confused. Where are the goals. And why don't I have them.

Fashion Designer
    Are you on the kindle. If so they have not made goals for that device yet. Other wise it is on the top left corner

I had the same question. Hope there's a Kindle version update with goals soon!

I also want goals for my kindle fire. Love playing on my kindle

THe kindle is on the same version as andriod and the iso is behind them. Kindle and android 1.0.5.1. ISO 1.0.3. Unless the page isnt up to date. Kindle should have goals/quests. https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...r-Dragon-Story

The Honorable Panda
    Androids have goals, but the kindle fire does not have the goals.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post

Dragon Story is now available for Android and Kindle Fire!

If you're playing Dragon Story on Android, you'll definitely want to update to the latest version. The latest version now has goals for you to experience and enjoy! We are still working on the goals feature for Kindle Fire devices at this time.

Android players will want to get Dragon Story from the Google Play store and Kindle Fire players will want to check out Dragon Story in the Amazon Appstore!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request