Thread: Rooting device, will I lose my bakery?

New Resident

Rooting device, will I lose my bakery?

Hello all. I am playing this game on a Nexus 7 tablet and I am considering rooting my device. My question is if I will lose my bakery if I root my device or does it not effect it?

Senior Moderator
    Rooting can cause problems. Some people have rooted with no issues, others haven't been able to play.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Farm Supplier
    Your game data is stored in the TL servers so rooting your device shouldn't affect it in any way. I've rooted my device and when I launched the app it's still there

Rhino Keeper
    If you don't know what your doing you can"brick" your phone, just becareful. My phone is rooted but my hubby did it for me. Your bakery should be fine if you do, goodluck!

Fashion Designer
    My phone is rooted & it is fine! I told my boyfriend not to root my phone if my bakery was going to get deleted & it didn't!

New Resident
    So I guess it's stored online via some specific device number? anyways... I decided not to root my device... for now. Now, if I got a NEW device, how would I go about moving the bakery over?

Senior Moderator
    This thread has several ways to transfer https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...o-a-New-Device
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    Thank you. One more thing... not sure if I should start a new thread for this but I might as well ask here. What time does the "day" reset as far as being able to tip again and request/give gifts? I want to know this so I know the best time to purchase an appliance that needs to be built.

Senior Moderator
    The day starts at midnight Pacific time
    Contact me by PM