Thread: Is there a way to get More Gems On Petshop story.

Host(ess)

Is there a way to get More Gems On Petshop story.

Is there a way to earn more gems without paying for them? I'm a level 16 and most of my quests now need gems to complete them. I've had this problem for a while but i haven't thought of posting on the forums. Please reply!

Rhino Keeper
    Get It From Goals!!

The goals that pop up telling you to install and play certain games actually give you gems as a reward. I didn't know that for a long time because it doesn't show any reward. After you install the games, you get more gems for reaching certain levels

Host(ess)
    I have not come across any goals like that yet, except the first one which was the one about making neighbors. I lost many gems by accidently switching them for coins, because I hit Yes by accident. Idiotic me. Do you know at what level they pop up? I have the kindle fire.

Host(ess)

Exclamation Pets costing more

Also pets are costing alot more coins and gems now, which is really annoying me.

New Resident
    I downloaded the game played to the required level and got nothing. Wasted my time on a game I didn't want. They should at least let us swop coins for gems.