Thread: "Seasonal" Recipes?

Fashion Designer

"Seasonal" Recipes?

Are there any recipes on Oven and Drink Machine that are considered "seasonal" and, as such, may not be available to cook in the future?

I'm worried this might happen to Pool Pie, Gymnastics Cake, Love Potion, Valentine Cookies, Subway Cupcakes... Please let us know of any limited time recipes. Ty

Executive Chef
    The seasonal items are usually associated with holidays, and as of late TL has made special seasonal appliances for those items (like the bread oven from V-day and the marzipan oven from xmas). You can continue to cook those items so long as you still have those ovens.

Love Potion/V-day cookies have been around for a significantly long time. You shouldn't have to worry about those.

The Subway Cupcakes are part of a NY theme, so I don't think that counts as seasonal.

I don't know for a fact about the Olympics-related items though.

Since people complained in the past about seasonal items disappearing without a word, there was a pop-up last time to let people know certain seasonal things would no longer be available.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, that's why I asked...it happened in RS but I wasnt playing BS then. good to know about the Valentines items.

Hope to find out about the Olympics stuff soon! Those Pool Pies and Gymnastics Cakes take a long time to cook!

Thanks Marrina!