Thread: Diamond

Diamond

I just got my 44 hr wait time on my 3rd attempt for a diamond. I used a level 10 leaf lion in the left and a level 9 palmwing on the right. The previous two attempts they were both level 9. I'm currently level 16.

I also play dragon story(level 39) and still have not bred a diamond (40+ attempts). I figured that I would try for the diamond early before the variety of monsters increased to the point of too many possible outcomes.

Banned
    It's weird. I must've tried for Diamond over 100 times on DS, and yet I got one on my 7th try in this game. Sea Buffalo + Palmwing

Rhino Keeper
    Wait you got a diamond pegasus with only three types? That could affect the probabilities. I will have to investigate this...

Quote Originally Posted by danstonia View Post
    I just got my 44 hr wait time on my 3rd attempt for a diamond. I used a level 10 leaf lion in the left and a level 9 wave-wing on the right. The previous two attempts they were both level 9. I'm currently level 16.

I also play dragon story(level 39) and still have not bred a diamond (40+ attempts). I figured that I would try for the diamond early before the variety of monsters increased to the point of too many possible outcomes.
    My bad...wave wing not palm wing! Ty for catching my mistake.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for correcting you, just saved me from one massive head ache

Quote Originally Posted by anketam View Post
    Thank you for correcting you, just saved me from one massive head ache
    Lol...too funny

Farm Supplier
    What levels ?

Quote Originally Posted by xstyles View Post
    What levels ?
    Did you read the post?

Farm Supplier
    I also got my pegasus today, fairly easy on 3rd attempt. I used Wavewing (Lvl 6) and Inferoo (Lvl 7). And still can't get Diamond in DS, having around 50+ attempts with various dragon types. My pegasus is still in den, who is interested you are welcome to be friends, add Ylesiya. Still looking for 3 neighbors for a daily gold exchange.

Rhino Keeper
    Is going to be easier to get diamond pegasus for now...until theres a stockpile of monsters like there are dragons. I attempted to get it before the last two updates but no luck. The longer it takes...the harder it becomes.