Thread: rude, ungrateful neighbors

New Resident
    Um..I meant YOU won't see me often...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gabicus View Post
    Um..I meant YOU won't see me often...
    Yes. It just a game end of the day.
    Just enjoy it.
    I got 65 neighbours and I love to tip all of them daily, this my greatest leisure.
    Will gift all neighbours too.
    However I do like my neighbours to have 3 star at least and is active in the game coz I do not want to talk to no one on their wall.

Host(ess)
    I also thought 3 and 4 star neighbors were best... until I kept track. I actually wrote down who tipped for 2 weeks. I was surprised with the results and also do this every couple months when i dont have so much going on. I tip all neighbors everyday. I don't have time to check the newsfeed and msgs to tip back or write msgs on everyones wall so I try to find similar neighbors.

Host(ess)
    Sorry for a second post, but was thinking that people just see a name. It's not face to face, so it doesn't seem like reality. We have to remember real people are playing. My 13 year old plays and my 55 year old mother and I wouldn't want anyone to be rude to either of them. Also we remember it's just a game and if we just delete the rude people then they won't have neighbors. Haha like real life

@yorba I also start doing this!! It's because I notice that some neighbors continually declining or maybe ignoring my "request for material" but they keep asking me material.

It's what bother me the most, because accepting the "request for material" is just a simple one click action. If you gonna ask friends for materials why not click accept too grrh >: Now every time I accept any "request for material" I visit, goes to the wall and put "I accept your request for material, please kindly accept mine". It's extra work for me but oh well.

I feel guilty, I think I'm one of those pesky neighbors, I goes to each of my neighbors' wall asking them what their gift preference while at the same time notify them that I prefer parts as gift. Ah, hope they're not bothered by that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dhenabayu View Post
    @yorba I also start doing this!! It's because I notice that some neighbors continually declining or maybe ignoring my "request for material" but they keep asking me material.

It's what bother me the most, because accepting the "request for material" is just a simple one click action. If you gonna ask friends for materials why not click accept too grrh >: Now every time I accept any "request for material" I visit, goes to the wall and put "I accept your request for material, please kindly accept mine". It's extra work for me but oh well.

I feel guilty, I think I'm one of those pesky neighbors, I goes to each of my neighbors' wall asking them what their gift preference while at the same time notify them that I prefer parts as gift. Ah, hope they're not bothered by that.
    If they are bothered by that, then they're not the right neighbor for you. I also ask my neighbors what they prefer for a gift and most of them appreciate it and ask me my preference too

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhenabayu View Post

There's nothing wrong with asking for something nicely on someone's wall. However, not bothering to accept a gift request worse declining is wrong. I read somewhere though sometimes there's a glitch and neighbors won't get the request. If it continued tho I'd just delete them and add new neighbors till I find people who play like me. No guilt. I've deleted several neighbors and only two people called me out on it.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by atsixes View Post
    I tip almost daily, for my neighbors that aren't 0 stars and do not have rotting food on stoves and ovens. I do not leave messages on the wall. I only do when I have something to say. T, lmkwc, full, etc. is pretty meaningless to me. I have seen walls inundated with such posts, while the poor owner had left a message that says, away or on vacation, or quit! And it gets pushed all the way to the bottom by all these meaningless posts. Once, i had a neighbor that wrote, "no longer playing" and the counters and stoves are all bare, and still these t, lmknwc, full messages kept coming!
    I've noticed that too. whats the point of visiting a wall without bothering to read it? I love the 'add me' post right above the 'im not accepting new neighbors' post. When I see that tho I post something like.... ******I saw your post about being on vacation. Hope you're having a nice time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yorba View Post
    I've noticed that too. whats the point of visiting a wall without bothering to read it? I love the 'add me' post right above the 'im not accepting new neighbors' post. When I see that tho I post something like.... ******I saw your post about being on vacation. Hope you're having a nice time******
    That comment seems strange. What does being on vacation have to do with not accepting new neighbors?

-lp

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lilacpear View Post
    That comment seems strange. What does being on vacation have to do with not accepting new neighbors?

-lp
    I think you misread that post. I believe they were giving another example of how people don't read what's posted on a wall and continue to post whatever they want.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast