Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: rude, ungrateful neighbors

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    Lol his round a bout way of calling me a B was hilarious I admit lol
    Did that neighbor send you gold?

Executive Chef
    When we became nbrs it was later after reset and we both had already gifted the 3gold for the day. He was asking for it to be sent the next day (today).

I read ur posts lol, how about immature and controlling. I'm Funla805 & don't want or keep neighbors who take the fun out of the GAME. Real life is stressful enough. U deserve fun when playing these games:-)

My post was regarding August 20th morning posts about rude neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    When we became nbrs it was later after reset and we both had already gifted the 3gold for the day. He was asking for it to be sent the next day (today).
    This is what I called rude and demanding neighbor! Poor you. Had to met such a bad neighbor.

OT: But I find dragon story kind of boring. It's just another version of DragonVale. Though I do prefer DragonVale, at least they do listen to their player feedback. XD

Quote Originally Posted by iSleepyPanda View Post
    Thank you for sharing. I'm quit aware of what type of thread this is. I just find it funny how "laid back" players need to vent. o_O I understood what you were saying but I didn't get a laid back vibe or a little tongue in cheek giggle when you called your ex-neighbor a hussy. It's just strange to post about being laid back but felt the need to post note on his/her wall about being grateful. That sounds like taking the game to serious but just sugar coating it by saying this thread is a funny ha ha thread. Why not let the comment "roll of your back" and move on.

I was responding to the thread not creating an "I'm right, no I'm right argument." Your original question was did you overreact by leave a post about being grateful on you ex-neighbor wall. My answer is yes. Why leave a passive aggressive post on someone's wall? Just simply remove them.

So yeah, moving on...
    Thanks for input. No more passive aggressive! You have shown me the error of my ways! Bless you.

Farm Supplier
    It's not rude. I've had people actually tell me as if ordering me to tip them back after they tip me. I kindly remind them they should and it's the other persons decision if they wish to tip back. Then people also get mad after several days of warnings when I delete them because they are a always full
    B. they never tip or gift. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by tamsharley View Post
    It's not rude. I've had people actually tell me as if ordering me to tip them back after they tip me. I kindly remind them they should and it's the other persons decision if they wish to tip back. Then people also get mad after several days of warnings when I delete them because they are a always full
    B. they never tip or gift. Go figure.
    I don't really know when i get deleted. Don't have time to keep tabs. My theory is that i am not deleted often because i delete as soon as i get one of those warning posts. This does us both a favor. Maybe when i lose my Job and my 8 yr old becomes emancipated, i will have time to keep up with all that. Hehe. I wonder what type of of jobs the hard core players are. Are they playing while waiting in the umemplyment line? Alot must be retired. No kids. I just can't seem to fit RS on my to do list. Maybe i need to work on compartmentalizing my time more. Off to work!

Rhino Keeper
    Some people are too needy and I say....BY Kick!!

New Resident
    I agree Haleyms, I just started on the game a few weeks ago and I only have 45 neighbors but I tip every day the full amount and I gift as well. I am only at 3 stars so far but working to 4. I just sent you a friend request, everyone deserves good neighbors who actually like to have FUN with the game, as it was intended!

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast