Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Thread: rude, ungrateful neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    I post on my wall 3 weeks ago "dear neighbors, having holidays for 3-5 days, won't be available in this time, so sorry!" and after I got back, one neighbour has deleted me, when I asked her why, she answered "there is no time for holidays, you play and tip me or goodbye".
    I was like O.oooo
    🌴⛅ Coconut Tree on RS & BS ⛅🌴
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. Happiness is the key for beautiful life 🌹

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tcap3892 View Post
    I was posting messages on walls that said deleting non tipping neighbors by end of November. I had over 100. And tipped daily. They were there cleaning up their tables but never tipped back. I then deleted after I visited several times in the month and got zero response. I am now down to about 40 with some 0,1,2 status. I got my eye on those!
    I would be more worried I was deleting neighbors who were good at gifting on goal days and answering part requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    I post on my wall 3 weeks ago "dear neighbors, having holidays for 3-5 days, won't be available in this time, so sorry!" and after I got back, one neighbour has deleted me, when I asked her why, she answered "there is no time for holidays, you play and tip me or goodbye".
    I was like O.oooo
    Lol sounds like a line from a league of their own.

Are you celebrating a holiday? Are you celebrating a holiday? ARE YOU CELEBRATING A HOLIDAY? There's no celebrating a holiday! THERE'S NO CELEBRATING A HOLIDAY IN RESTAURANT STORY!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    I was like O.oooo
    I'm so glad people like this exist. They're awful, but good for a laugh!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Lol sounds like a line from a league of their own.

Are you celebrating a holiday? Are you celebrating a holiday? ARE YOU CELEBRATING A HOLIDAY? There's no celebrating a holiday! THERE'S NO CELEBRATING A HOLIDAY IN RESTAURANT STORY!
    I laughed out loud and was stared at on the bus *blushing furiously* This whole thread is so funny

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    I laughed out loud and was stared at on the bus *blushing furiously* This whole thread is so funny

Host(ess)
    I've had a few neighbors who asked why I removed them. I told them that I don't have time to tip/gift/accept material request daily so, I feel bad for not being a good neighbor and might as well remove them so that they can find a better neighbor. They took it well.

As a student, I usually tip on weekends or school holiday, but even then, I'm busy with sport's club.

I do had one neighbor who asked me why I was flirting with her wife, who was also my neighbor. Maybe I shouldn't leave "thx dear" on neighbors' wall when I tipped back.

But the one I laughed most, "You mess with this girl/boy, you'll have to answer to me."

I avoided these two kind of players.

Talking

help me, i cant stop laughing!

Executive Chef
    Oh my too funny I just silent delete and ignore those players

New Resident
    We play however we want and there's nothing bad about that, though being rude in a game like this to me is ridiculous.
    I really don't have time to tip everybody. I don't mind if you don't tip me, I don't care if you're at 4 or 0. If you write on my wall saying that you tipped and want me to tip back, I will. But I won't go through my list of neighbors and tip all. That's just not going to happen. It seems like a chore. I hate chores!
    My restaurant is often closed because I've finished most recipes and they eat sooooo fast! But I play all day everyday, which is something that a lot of people don't seem to understand and often delete me. Oh well!

Soooo if you want a neighbor who will always accept your request for a part (plus you can ask for a specific gift via the wall) and I will expect you to do the same, go ahead and add kala001 buuuuuuuut don't expect my zero to be anything more than a zero... cause its not gonna. Ta!