Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: rude, ungrateful neighbors

Angry rude, ungrateful neighbors

Ok. So i get a post on my wall from a neighbor. Happens all the time. This one says "tipped, tip back" . A little demanding but i decided she must really need some tips. I visit her place and re tip. Don't usually do a lot of posting when tipping (i have just enough time to tip my the and four star neighbors since i work a full time job and have an 8 yr old) i notice two posts/warnings by the owner of the restaurant. "i only accept 3 & 4 star tippers as neighbors" no biggie, I have the same philosophy. the other warning ticked me off for some reason. It read "if i tip you and you don't tip me back, i will delete you" . Did i over react when i posted a short note about being grateful for the tips you receive and how we sometimes can do nice things without getting immediate gratification before happily deleting the ungrateful hussy? I have a life. I gift every one of my 300 neighbors immediately upon waking. I tip my three and four star friends always throughout the day and get to the two stars if i can. I just had to vent

Add HALEYMS if you want a good neighbor that also has a home in the real world.

Lol, yeah. I read on one wall as i was randomly tipping 'don't tip unless you are going to add me'. I was like o.O

I think I'm just hormonal but I'm glad i deleted her.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by haleyms View Post
    I think I'm just hormonal but I'm glad i deleted her.
    Lol.
    Don't blame you

Executive Chef
    I hate people like that...I mean so what if someone has 1, 2 ,3 or 4 stars, least they are tipping you and getting you extra money. Add me haleyms

Fashion Designer
    Life is too short, these guys get deleted at the first offence.

I dont even think about it.

Banned
    I got one message the other day....

..tip 1 ... Tip me back to get the rest

I was laughing

Quote Originally Posted by RoseMeyer View Post
    Life is too short, these guys get deleted at the first offence.

I dont even think about it.

The game is not fun when you treat it like a job. I'm a good neighbor and no one is going to make me feel any different with some lamo threat or guilt trip.

Rhino Keeper
    Just curious, why does anyone have 300 neighbors? That would stress me out. I have 40 to 50. I keep 2 star neighbors for awhile, especially if they are just starting out. If they remain at 2 stars I delete them, unless they are on vacation. I tip and gift all my neighbors daily and try to oblige any special requests. I appreciate every tip or gift even though I may not accept some of the gifts. I agree that some neighbors can get too demanding and picky. I visit my neighbors mainly because I enjoy seeing their shops. I don't really need the gifts and with my coin loss issues the tips are nice, but don' t make a dent compared with coins lost. Maybe your neighbor was hormonal also!

Quote Originally Posted by pattypopo View Post
    Just curious, why does anyone have 300 neighbors? That would stress me out. I have 40 to 50. I keep 2 star neighbors for awhile, especially if they are just starting out. If they remain at 2 stars I delete them, unless they are on vacation. I tip and gift all my neighbors daily and try to oblige any special requests. I appreciate every tip or gift even though I may not accept some of the gifts. I agree that some neighbors can get too demanding and picky. I visit my neighbors mainly because I enjoy seeing their shops. I don't really need the gifts and with my coin loss issues the tips are nice, but don' t make a dent compared with coins lost. Maybe your neighbor was hormonal also!
    I have 300 neighbors because i accept all requests that have two or more stars. I always have for stars so i get lots of requests. They come and they go. I delete zero tippers and inactive places. It just happened that way and it does not bother me. I have other things to worry about, like my life. Speaking of which, off to work.

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast