Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: rude, ungrateful neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by iSleepyPanda View Post
    Did you see it on your feed that the Shamrock was denied or did someone post on your wall they denied your request? If so, I didn't know it would show up if someone denied your request. It would be interesting to see who accepts and denies a request for parts.
    She deemed it post worthy and plastered it on my wall. There is no auto notification when a gift is declined. I was sure to send her the correct gift immediately. NOT! I deleted.

Haley

Host(ess)
    Whaaaat?? LMAO

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheese4quinn View Post
    Whaaaat?? LMAO
    Oops. The above was supposed to be a response to sweetstuff525's comment on page 1.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ritz131 View Post
    A neighbour suddenly deleted me after being my neighbour for only 4-5 days without giving me any reason of why they r doing so and when I posted on their wall asking an explanation I didn't get any reply. I used to tip & gift daily as well as post on their wall. Don't know what happened there o.O
    Maybe they quit the game. Maybe their grandma died. My advice would be to never ask people why they deleted you, they obviously had their reason. It could have nothing to do with you. Just ignore it and move on, there's always more neighbors.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cheese4quinn View Post
    Oops. The above was supposed to be a response to sweetstuff525's comment on page 1.
    this one

..tip 1 ... Tip me back to get the rest

Rhino Keeper
    Since I play on two devices, I go about playing in two ways. On my primary account level I am guilty of being a being "demanding nbr" and the other is the very lax attitude of accept whatever, gift whatever and tip whenever. Both accounts am high level player, level 75-90 and SR 3/4. Even in my demanding mode, I could care less if you tip or not but I do care about what type of gift I receive which is why I try to find like minded people who feel the same way as me. I do let ppl know what type of nbr I am looking for that way they do have the option to add me or delete me.

Quote Originally Posted by almondieeyez View Post
    Since I play on two devices, I go about playing in two ways. On my primary account level I am guilty of being a being "demanding nbr" and the other is the very lax attitude of accept whatever, gift whatever and tip whenever. Both accounts am high level player, level 75-90 and SR 3/4. Even in my demanding mode, I could care less if you tip or not but I do care about what type of gift I receive which is why I try to find like minded people who feel the same way as me. I do let ppl know what type of nbr I am looking for that way they do have the option to add me or delete me.
    Great outlet for your bi-polar tendencies. LOL.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by haleyms View Post
    When a place is full i just post "full" and move on. If she lets me know when clear, i tip. If i can't get back, i will try again tomorrow. It's nothing personal, I'm just busy. At least an attempt was made. Feels so good to vent about this. I don't take the game seriously, but impatient, demanding neighbors get to me sometimes.
    My thoughts exactly. I'm lucky to have 226 super nice neighbours whom I tip and gift daily, even when I'm supposed to be eating/sleeping/working. =)

Host(ess)
    You sound like me ♥lol i have 436 neighbors alot 1,2,3,4, even few 0 i dont clean my list up and feel bad for new ones and add them ツ I have 7 neighbors i have been wanting to delete because i get so aggrivated with their constent rule changes on walls 1 in paticular that only plays every now and then but when she does she goes around posting she is gonna clean out her non tipping neighbors haha dont feel bad about it all the crabby ppl on here and protester deserve it. Glad i saw your post cause always so sweet when i saw her post it flew all over me and i thought maybe i was just being mean

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PloyM View Post
    It's not the quantity but the value of cash of profits from brownie. Cappuccino in the other hand can sold for more cash, I think 4 coins each? If I remember correctly.
    You do realize that 4x50 is the same as 200x1. The cappacino would just sell a little faster.

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast