Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: rude, ungrateful neighbors

Executive Chef
    I tip from my wall first. Those are my most loyal neighbors. If get around to everyone it is a bonus. I try to keep 30-35 on each game (2 bs and 2 rs). Just enough to build stuff and receive max gifts each day.

Before I took an 18 month break from the game I had so many neighbors, it just burned me out. Now I delete the demanding neighbors, I can't keep up with them anymore.

I used to luv my restaurant but I am one of those players that has 4 stars and then easily back down to 0 stars. Tipping is a lot if work and I will always tip back from my wall and delete messages of tips I returned. But sometimes it may take me 2 weeks or longer to get to you but I will get to you. I do always gift back and request gifts if not daily then every other day. The one thing I dislike about restaurant story is food spoiling. (Annoys me .... 1hr long food is hard to do)

Right now I am addicted to Dragon Story! So that is where most of my time is spent.
    Level 107 in DS! 206 Dragons!
    My storm ID is diner2u feel free to add me!
    5 Diamond Dragons: Diamond 15, Quetzal, Crusader 10, Mercury & Infinity
    5 Champions: Warrior Princess 10, Warrior Prince, Gilded Knight 10, Rose Knight & Chariot + 2 in storage: Skeletal Knight & Dueler
    2 Gold Dragons: White Gold & Stainglass

Executive Chef
    okay, i guess it's not horribly rude (she did say please), but someone posted on my wall: I INVITED YOU BY MISTAKE. PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT. just me, or are there better ways to do that? also, how do you invite someone by mistake?
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    okay, i guess it's not horribly rude (she did say please), but someone posted on my wall: I INVITED YOU BY MISTAKE. PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT. just me, or are there better ways to do that? also, how do you invite someone by mistake?
    I have done it before, someone had a close enough id. I couldn't remember it and put in what I thought it was and poof, I got someone else lol. I didn't say anything though.

New Resident
    These types of things exist? I never post on the wall, I just tip and walk away. I didn't know tipping was such serious business. What happend to "it's just a game"?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QTHoneywell View Post
    I have done it before, someone had a close enough id. I couldn't remember it and put in what I thought it was and poof, I got someone else lol. I didn't say anything though.
    Well, I def. would have preferred a "sorry for the invite mistake, I was trying to add twoforks instead" to her yelling "I don't want you" on my wall. I just let the invite hang out there, maybe she'll see it pending on her list and it will drive her crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ndasuunye View Post
    These types of things exist? I never post on the wall, I just tip and walk away. I didn't know tipping was such serious business. What happened to "it's just a game"?
    Have you never been on the internet before?
    Last edited by twospoons; 07-18-15 at 04:37 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Well, I def. would have preferred a "sorry for the invite mistake, I was trying to add twoforks instead" to her yelling "I don't want you" on my wall. I just let the invite hang out there, maybe she'll see it pending on her list and it will drive her crazy.
    Lol. You should accept her invite after a few weeks of leaving it pending. Lol. Maybe she might come back to shout at you for accepting. All she had to do was quietly delete you if you did accept.
    Who ARE these people?

Rhino Keeper
    Children, oftentimes, I think.

But I mean, what's the harm in accidentally adding someone? Why's it so awful?

I tend tip from my wall then the news tab and my 3/4 star neighbor's but I don't leave messages because I have 2 BS and 2 RS and a 12 hour job. People get so mad sometimes when I don't leave a message. Sorry at least I tipped you. LOL

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by QTHoneywell View Post
    lol it happens to me too i add someone else and im like doh but i dont say anything. im always hoping theyre either inactive or just will deny me
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.