Ok. So i get a post on my wall from a neighbor. Happens all the time. This one says "tipped, tip back" . A little demanding but i decided she must really need some tips. I visit her place and re tip. Don't usually do a lot of posting when tipping (i have just enough time to tip my the and four star neighbors since i work a full time job and have an 8 yr old) i notice two posts/warnings by the owner of the restaurant. "i only accept 3 & 4 star tippers as neighbors" no biggie, I have the same philosophy. the other warning ticked me off for some reason. It read "if i tip you and you don't tip me back, i will delete you" . Did i over react when i posted a short note about being grateful for the tips you receive and how we sometimes can do nice things without getting immediate gratification before happily deleting the ungrateful hussy? I have a life. I gift every one of my 300 neighbors immediately upon waking. I tip my three and four star friends always throughout the day and get to the two stars if i can. I just had to vent

Add HALEYMS if you want a good neighbor that also has a home in the real world.