Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else have varied feeding amounts?

Anyone else have varied feeding amounts?

I got my first rare dragon, Inferoo, and after evolving it to a level 8 it now takes 1,300 apples to feed it! My Palmwing, also level 8, only requires 750 to feed. Is this a glitch, or do rare dragons take more apples to level up?

Not all monsters will have the same feeding amounts. This is normal. Also not all players will see the same feeding amounts for the same monster.

Fashion Designer
    I've been trying to level up my Blue Blob for the goal so I could get the $1700 reward. But at this point I have little doubt that I've spent more than $1700 on food to feed to the stupid blob. Not to mention my time. So if this is a taste of how much food is going to be required I can already foresee that none of my monsters will reach level 10. This is just too much food.

Thank you both for your replies, I'm glad it isn't just me.

Banned
    So far I only have 3 level 10 monsters they take too much food.....my plan is to get one epic of every type

i agree it is hard...it seems my only chance with epics is to have large farms so im
    saving up for those!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm stuck between buying food, expansions, or habitats...

Has anyone recorded the Epics hourly coin output yet? Sea Buffalo seems to be my current high coin bringer but he's always breeding.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    Also not all players will see the same feeding amounts for the same monster.
    Does this also mean that the chance of getting certain monsters is based on your game account. I'm on my 30th try for shell lizard, is it impossible for me to get it because you set certain monsters on certain accounts? I'm also up too my 110th try for diamond on Dragon Story, seriously whats the go.

Farm Supplier
    So it's absolutely random? Should the average amount overall for feeding be similar to other players with roughly the same amount and types of monsters as another or is it completely luck of the draw?

If it's just luck, then we can start a manhunt for the lucky sucker who happened to get low feeding amounts for all his/her monsters, winner is the first person to break said lucky one's iphone/ipad o_O ... a few thousand gold as a prize would be nice too! hehe :P

[disclaimer: please don't ban my account, it's just kidding o_O ... unless we are talking over 5 figures in gold here as a prize, then it just might be serious ]

Rhino Keeper
    Its probably the more money the monster gives, the more food you need.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast