Thread: Best way to level up

Rhino Keeper

Best way to level up

Whats the best way to level up in Monster Story? Collecting coins doesn't seem to give any XP.
    I get some from growing food...I find it re4ally hard to advance levels and/or have enough coins
    in this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cityfan View Post
    Whats the best way to level up in Monster Story? Collecting coins doesn't seem to give any XP.
    I get some from growing food...I find it re4ally hard to advance levels and/or have enough coins
    in this game.
    I level up easily by expanding then clearing the plants and such. Also become friends with neighbors who play with your monsters alot. If there are sparkles on your habitat you will receive XP. Also just plant a lot of food. I prefer the 3 min food because you get a decent amount of XP. As you begin to get large farms, start to plant things over night and those give you a lot of XP as well

Rhino Keeper
    Oh also try to complete the goals the TL has created on the left side of your screen. These will get you XP as well

Rhino Keeper
    The other two big exp sources is breeding monsters and building buildings. The quick growing foods have the best cost to exp ratio, and you will need a lot of food anyways so grow them foods.

Rhino Keeper
    Great tips! Thanks a bunch!!