Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Do we delete the world game bakery now that the goals are gone?

  1. #1
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    124

    Do we delete the world game bakery now that the goals are gone?

    Also for RS , do we delete the world games as well?
    But I heard that you might not be able to cook certain items in appliances that's offered in world games...Like how RS ice cream machine recipes only showing up in world game series.....
    Does this apply to bakery as well?
    Thanks for answering!

  2. #2
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,278
    I'm playing regular bakery and I can still work on the recipes from World Games I didnt finish. You should be fine.

    Also I'm playing regular restaurant (I completed the WG version's goals) and the ice cream machine and grill work fine.

  3. #3
    The Honorable Panda
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,964
    The world game is still the most current version for Bakery Story. You should still be playing this game to make sure you have the most current fixes for the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  4. #4
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    628
    i deleted my WG BS. i like the normal one better. i dont like changes that much...

  5. #5
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    I'm playing regular bakery and I can still work on the recipes from World Games I didnt finish. You should be fine.

    Also I'm playing regular restaurant (I completed the WG version's goals) and the ice cream machine and grill work fine.
    Good to know I can still cook on those appliance on regular RS! Thanks

  6. #6
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The world game is still the most current version for Bakery Story. You should still be playing this game to make sure you have the most current fixes for the game.
    Thanks kooky!

  7. #7
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    638
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The world game is still the most current version for Bakery Story. You should still be playing this game to make sure you have the most current fixes for the game.
    Is this not available for Android?

  8. #8
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,278
    Android got a World Games update before iPhone users did. I don't think it was on a separate app but the same Olympic-related appliances and foods were definitely made available to Droid.

  9. #9
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    638
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    Android got a World Games update before iPhone users did. I don't think it was on a separate app but the same Olympic-related appliances and foods were definitely made available to Droid.
    Yeah, I know that. I just didn't see anything about "goals" on there...

  10. #10
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,278
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    Yeah, I know that. I just didn't see anything about "goals" on there...
    Goals are still iOS only

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •