Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If we have too many lollipops and gumdrops...

Banned

If we have too many lollipops and gumdrops...

... and we don't want to build any more candy machines, can we put them on the counters and sell them???

Executive Chef
    Those are parts, therefore they cannot be sold. At the moment, you can only use it for the candy appliance.

Rhino Keeper
    I have extras of those too and I don't want to build anymore candy appliances. I still don't complain if my neighbor still sends them to me, at least it consider a tool/material. I have no problem with it. If TL starts to have limits on the material then yes I will have problems with the extras material that I don't need.

Fashion Designer
    I'm done building too but they are still rolling in. I'm declining them at this point but I do have a couple in storage. I'm tempted to build just one more to use up my spare parts and then not accept anymore. This way I shouldn't have any left over parts (if I'm careful).

Executive Chef
    I'm declining them all and have written on my wall that I just want regular parts from now on

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by melby29 View Post
    ... and we don't want to build any more candy machines, can we put them on the counters and sell them???
    LOL! "Too funny" good idea,I have s few (putting it lightly) myself and they look sweet enough to eat.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyKade View Post
    LOL! "Too funny" good idea,I have s few (putting it lightly) myself and they look sweet enough to eat.
    AAAAH!!! Somebody gets my humour!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't want to say anything.....lol sometimes sarcasm doesn't translate well via forum. Just for furture reference Melby is just joking! lol

Farm Supplier
    I just let them sit there until I need them! They can't grow legs and walk away!!!!

Banned
    That's a cute idea. Maybe the next update will have a floor decoration that is a lollipop with legs!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast