Thread: Where can I find my gifts?

Where can I find my gifts?

I feel really dumb but I've been all over the place trying to find the gift from my neighbor. Could someone help me?
    I couldn't find one from yesterday or today
    Thanks so much.

The Honorable Panda
    Regular gifts sent- purse, shoes, red sweater- Are in your catalog. You should see these at the beginning of the catalog.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Regular gifts sent- purse, shoes, red sweater- Are in your catalog. You should see these at the beginning of the catalog.
    Hmm ... Nothing there yesterday or today I tried force closing it and still nothing.

Nightclub Owner
    Did you accept the gifts first? I'm sure you probably have, but sometimes the game refreshes and actions we've done get turned back, so make sure you check your newsfeed and accept them again if that was the case.

Yeah I think so because there's nothing there either hmm... Disappearing gifts ... Weird

Oh hey they're starting to show up! I guess I lost 2 gifts but at least the new ones are here.

Unhappy Can't find any of my gifts either

When I first get onto fashion story one of the first of the multiple pop ups is the gifts that were sent to me, so I accept them & it's says they are now in your catalog. When the pop ups finally stop & I go to the catalog, none of the gifts are there, just the items I ordered that are now ready to be put on the racks or tables. I can't find them any where, I missing multiple gifts that were sent to me. I've tried backing out of game & going back in, but still nothing. In bakery story, there is a separate place to retrieve gifts. In farm story, the gifts just go to your storage until you use them. This is just not right with farm story. How do I get all the gifts that were sent?

Angry

That last sentence should say "not right with fashion story". This makes this game not fun at all.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by sweetiepie_88 View Post
    When I first get onto fashion story one of the first of the multiple pop ups is the gifts that were sent to me, so I accept them & it's says they are now in your catalog. When the pop ups finally stop & I go to the catalog, none of the gifts are there, just the items I ordered that are now ready to be put on the racks or tables. I can't find them any where, I missing multiple gifts that were sent to me. I've tried backing out of game & going back in, but still nothing. In bakery story, there is a separate place to retrieve gifts. In farm story, the gifts just go to your storage until you use them. This is just not right with farm story. How do I get all the gifts that were sent?
    I have also tried turning off the iPad & turning back on & still no gifts