Thread: I lost 30 gems when I pressed the wrong button on the world game cooker!!!

Rhino Keeper

I lost 30 gems when I pressed the wrong button on the world game cooker!!!

All I wanted to do was to cook gold cookies and viola all dishes were instantly cooked, I wanna cry, can they stop *****ing us for gems! I mean lost alot of gems cooking other un- necessary dishes

I want my gems back!!!!!!!!!!!

Grand Emperor
    Awwww

Host(ess)
    I hated when I lost my gems over gem traps. That's why I vow NEVER to buy gems again and only gain them for free when available.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by xlinax View Post
    I hated when I lost my gems over gem traps. That's why I vow NEVER to buy gems again and only gain them for free when available.
    I play my games on Samsung Ace which is pretty small device, and I only once hit the wrong button (buy coins for gems >.< is anyone who would actually and WILLINGLY click it?) Anyway I learned from that mistake, and now I always wait until I'm sure the game is working just fine, and carefully choose what I want to buy. And it never happened again. But i admitt it can be tiring, especially when you have little time to play.
    I would be satisfied if TL would place mystery boxes in a different section, not in extensions.
    Also Androids after mastering their recipes have no other choice than buy gems. Those goals are getting on my nerve. TL treats Androids as second-hand players.

That's why I lost I interest in restaurant story. I hate that there's no confirm button. People can wait for months for 30 gems. They will never refund them, though. They class it as an 'accidental purchase'. I think it's ridiculous.