Quote Originally Posted by soclassymom View Post
    Maybe they will bring back some past limited offers
    ^_^

I can only dream of such a thing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by soclassymom View Post
    Maybe they will bring back some past limited offers
    ^_^
    That would be great. I would love to get some of those items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ozoz12 View Post
    To be frank, they better not doing this again, for Android player is a good news but for IOS player is absolutely not fair buddy, as you know the free item they gave away last time is from the Box that we normally need 24 Gems to draw, as the Carsosale is the 1st Prize which is 1% chance, a lot of player spending more than $200-$300 to get that prize and do you think it is fair if you in their shoe!
    If TL do this again I am very sure most of the ios player will leave forever. Don't get me wrong I do know quite often Android player didn't get the offer like ios player but we don't mind TL to give away prize for those item that need to use coins or gem to buy but NEVER EVER for the Box item....Hope you understand where I coming from! I am not attacking you it just the way TL went ahead did that promotion which really consider
    others...
    It may be hard to believe .... "Many" Android Players spend a significant amount of money on gems too and had already purchased items from that box as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Can't wait for the update in few hours! Dun dun dun!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ozoz12 View Post
    To be frank, they better not doing this again, for Android player is a good news but for IOS player is absolutely not fair buddy (...)
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyKade View Post
    It may be hard to believe .... "Many" Android Players spend a significant amount of money on gems too and had already purchased items from that box as well.
    LadyKade is right. I consider myself lucky because I never thought of Candy Box to be so attractive to actually click it, but I bought so many other boxes using my real money, and I would be (pis#$%% o^&) "unhappy" if it was given away for free to EVERYONE. >.< I think the promotion was rushed and they didn't think it thoroughly. Absolutely bad, BAD idea. And there could have been better options, e.g. giving a spectacular prize for actually buying gems (happened earlier in BS, not sure if it was only available for Ios' or both).

Still Androids didn't get anything Ios' couldn't get, while we (androids) can't obtain truffle chairs, free gems, free prizes from completing goals. And that is absolutely unfair! I think TL is learning from their mistakes, because this time olympics goods were available for both, we had to buy it, and Ios got some of them as prizes through goals, but at least we could have them.

Rhino Keeper
    So....still no updates?

Executive Chef
    Actually, I got the update but there wasn't a pop up this week for me.
    I think this week's update is a little on the small and boring side. Not sure what the theme is either.

Executive Chef

The table and counter AND wallpaper are all for gems -_-

Two new recipes:

Blueberry Chiffon 10 hours
    Sweet Potato Pie 20 hours

I can't believe people are still sulking about the google play promo. This thread is about updates... Which I haven't seen yet, but can't wait for! I usually get them by 2pm, so we'll see

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast