Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pet Hotel Weekly Update 8-16-12

The Honorable Panda

Pet Hotel Weekly Update 8-16-12

No teasers yet. Hopefully we see some new items tomorrow.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

hopefully we get the moon room back.

I second that. Do you know if they're bringing the moon room back? It had a glitch and was removed and a bunch of people missed out on it me included. It's only fair they bring it back, I still would like to purchase the room.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by soundthehorn View Post
    hopefully we get the moon room back.
    I hear ya! I had a glitch in that game that wouldn't allow me to make a gem purchase. So I missed it. I have and update and it says a room locked by goals, but no goals yet.

New Rooms:

Tundra costs 360 gems (to buy) and makes 32,300 coins per day.
    Library costs 2,900,000 (to buy) and makes 28,400 coins every 6 hours. It costs 2,030,000 (to build) and 16 hours to complete.
    Trampoline Yard (Locked by Goal).
    Art Gallery not available at this time.

Rhino Keeper
    I really wanna know what animal is in the library, if any. I also wonder if we got one due to the suggestions thread, or whether it was planned all along.

@Kijame - Your guest house is thriving in Pet Hotel Story! Add a bouncy Trampoline Room and the Kangaroo is sure to be just a hop, skip and a jump away, while through the halls you’ll find a Tapir reading up on rhinoplasty in the Library. Bring the Tundra to your hotel and be sure to let the Wild Dogs out to play and roam about! And for a touch of culture and serenity, the Art Gallery is showing an exhibit showcasing the Meowna Lisa that your pets are sure to love!

https://blog.teamlava.com/post/295767...-recap-8-16-12

Executive Chef
    I only bought the Moon Room because it was a limited time offer. If its going to be in the Pets Room menu I want my gems back. They can bring it back but only if it's timed.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

i just hope the room comes back... I really wanted it!

Executive Chef
    The Art Gallery is there.

It costs 1,200,000 and then another 784,000 to build it. It's a fun room. The revenue is 25,100 and 80 experience points every 12 hours.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast