Page 98 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread

Screenshot is too small - -"

Fashion Designer
    Sheesh you have a lot of gold... and food!

I just got royal I'm evolving it so I can try and get castle :3 I wish I had a diamond dragon that's what I'm gonna try to get next :/

Banned
    Yay! So Happy! Finally getting my .......

See, I know I am, because someone set me a week long challenge, guaranteed to get me one!
    He said breed nothing but pink and virtue for a week and you a will surely get it! Well, I don't like virtue, so I used Kitsune.
    I was so good all week, didn't speed, didn't even switch sides,3 or 4 virtue, countless fires, laserlights, a couple love, a Kitsune and 2 black Swans and it's a week later. Then I got annoyed by another virtue, so I switched to breeding with Virtue and sped through about 200 gold and I got it! My 36 hour Angel egg! Yay for me!

( go along with me on this, K? I have about 30 hours before I have to face the cruel reality!)

Congrats on that unicorn egg!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1cherryblossom View Post
    Congrats on that unicorn egg!
    Whaaaa? No, no, no! My ANGEL egg! Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Got Jester first try!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Whaaaa? No, no, no! My ANGEL egg! Thank you!
    Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by davewin View Post
    Got Jester first try!

Nice, but it's no Unicorn... I mean Angel! No wait, I mean Unicorn?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Yay! So Happy! Finally getting my .......

See, I know I am, because someone set me a week long challenge, guaranteed to get me one!
    He said breed nothing but pink and virtue for a week and you a will surely get it! Well, I don't like virtue, so I used Kitsune.
    I was so good all week, didn't speed, didn't even switch sides,3 or 4 virtue, countless fires, laserlights, a couple love, a Kitsune and 2 black Swans and it's a week later. Then I got annoyed by another virtue, so I switched to breeding with Virtue and sped through about 200 gold and I got it! My 36 hour Angel egg! Yay for me!

( go along with me on this, K? I have about 30 hours before I have to face the cruel reality!)
    *shakes head sadly*
    Moos........you are gonna have to look at this with your eyes closed so you can BELIEVE in an Angel.......

Anyways, I'm happy to take it off your hands, been trying for one for AGES and got zip!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    *shakes head sadly*
    Moos........you are gonna have to look at this with your eyes closed so you can BELIEVE in an Angel.......

Anyways, I'm happy to take it off your hands, been trying for one for AGES and got zip!
    That's right! I believe in Angels! Lol! Ok I suppose I have to face reality.....sigh! But..I liked my fantasy!