Page 87 of 115 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread

Fashion Designer
    Congrats, Moo!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by godofsparkle View Post
    Just got fairytale yesterday with 2 diamonds, tried again 2 diamonds, and got 12 hour, i thought it is gonna be water or another dino...but i got chesire. Put chesire in the evolution temple, tried to breed fairytale and chesire both level 6, got 14 hours 1st try...big bad...fairytale's group completed in 1 day. Wish cosmic group were this easy...now it's gone and all i got are 2 cosmics, no saturn, no eclipse.
    Impressive!!! Big bad took me forever!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Familiar has been very hard for me to get. I finally got it. I got my Queztal on Thursday which I was really happy about. I just put Night and Diamond in the nest. I got 12 hours so it could be anything. It would be nice to finally get Helios.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Whoooooooo hooooooo!
    Happy day! Decided to try for something "easy" when I wasted all my gold trying for Troll last week, I picked Helios. Thing is I had forgotten what the breed time was, so when I was putting another 12 hour egg in the nest this morning I never even suspected it would be....but it was! Yay!
    Congratz moomoo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbbycakes View Post
    Congratz moomoo
    Thanks sweety!
    Yup him and mythic look just like fat little calves!

I can just picture them, running around, crying for their mamas! mooooooooo......moooooooo!
    So cute!

Banned
    You're right, Helios is a chubby babe ! Totally adorable

Rhino Keeper
    Got both my Rainbow and my Fairytale over the weekend. Fairytale took FOREVER to appear on my island, glad that's over. Got my Rainbow on my second attempt at breeding it, for a change.

Nothing to big...but I got mossrock just now all I need is tourquies (was is that?) to complete the set got 20 hrs in the den again but I bet it's just golem again

Quote Originally Posted by wolftiger1234 View Post
    Nothing to big...but I got mossrock just now all I need is tourquies (was is that?) to complete the set got 20 hrs in the den again but I bet it's just golem again
    Omg it was tourquies!!! Totally awesome so happy right now! Need habitat increase so I can house them all

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftiger1234 View Post
    Omg it was tourquies!!! Totally awesome so happy right now! Need habitat increase so I can house them all
    Congrats!! I have 2 turquoise but no Golem!! Weird because Golem is rare and Turquoise is super rare. When I got my 2nd 20 hours in a row I was so sure it was Golem, but nope. Hopefully a habitat increase today for your set!