Page 76 of 115 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by absieh View Post
    Need help for gold dragon. Island firestorm doesn't work
    No it probably doesn't. Gold is a diamond hybrid. You need to breed diamond and air, topaz or an air hybrid to get a gold dragon.

Ahem, *tap on the mic* One two on two.

I, uh, I just wanted to first thank my parents, without whom I wouldn't even be here and not playing this game obviously.
    It's been a long way from the start, I've had just a few Forest, and Fire, then came Water.
    Then I started adding neighbours, you know, like everyone, for maps and gold. And it arrived a moment when I found loyal neigbours. You can be away for a few days, they don't forget you. Yeah Pulau Redang, Nira Island, Nicole's, SmileDragonLand, I talking about you guys.
    But I don't forget all the others. Without you dear neighbours, all this would not have been possible. It's been a struggle for days in a row, I've (nearly) cried (who am I kidding ?).
    But I've made it ! We've made it. It's a team effort. A community achievement.
    So for that, thank you. So much.

Because I am now the mother of a Lotus dragon.
    Ooooh yeah.
    She's 3 (yeah it's a girl, have you seen these eyes ?) living on the top of my top right island, sometimes hiding behing a tree of a Pink Prairie, waiting for other brothers and sisters to evolve so she can evolve too and some day be epic. You go girl, you'll be a woman. Soon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMaud View Post
    Ahem, *tap on the mic* One two on two.

I, uh, I just wanted to first thank my parents, without whom I wouldn't even be here and not playing this game obviously.
    It's been a long way from the start, I've had just a few Forest, and Fire, then came Water.
    Then I started adding neighbours, you know, like everyone, for maps and gold. And it arrived a moment when I found loyal neigbours. You can be away for a few days, they don't forget you. Yeah Pulau Redang, Nira Island, Nicole's, SmileDragonLand, I talking about you guys.
    But I don't forget all the others. Without you dear neighbours, all this would not have been possible. It's been a struggle for days in a row, I've (nearly) cried (who am I kidding ?).
    But I've made it ! We've made it. It's a team effort. A community achievement.
    So for that, thank you. So much.

Because I am now the mother of a Lotus dragon.
    Ooooh yeah.
    She's 3 (yeah it's a girl, have you seen these eyes ?) living on the top of my top right island, sometimes hiding behing a tree of a Pink Prairie, waiting for other brothers and sisters to evolve so she can evolve too and some day be epic. You go girl, you'll be a woman. Soon.
    *applaud applaud*

My little lotus, Lottie, is 3 too. Ooh play date.

Executive Chef
    5 pinks in 3 days
    Mask
    Bubble
    Tiny
    Blackswan
    Origami
    And a 2nd bat

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyhaha View Post
    5 pinks in 3 days
    Mask
    Bubble
    Tiny
    Blackswan
    Origami
    And a 2nd bat
    Wow! Didn't use gold?! Wow!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Wow! Didn't use gold?! Wow!
    Use some to speed up but didn't buy any

Banned
    Wow! TL loves me today! Got, parakeet, mythic, Titan, Fairytale, So happy!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    Wow! TL loves me today! Got, parakeet, mythic, Titan, Fairytale, So happy!
    Oh and I became lvl 94!

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got gold dragon yesterday, diamond x fairy. Next up is anubis, wish me luck peeps

Executive Chef
    Decided to take a break while trying for Night elf and got Fairytale on first try, tried Night and Night, 14 hours. Yippee!