Page 52 of 115 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    Psst... I also Have a forest dragon....
    Are you trying for that elusive water dragon next? Heard he is a slippery devil.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    After numerous tries and fear of sunrise, I broke down and bred Light and Seabreeze. Finally got Griffin. Yahoo. Now, I just need dream and one more goal will be crossed out of my book.
    Good to know! Yay! my breeding luck has been through the gutter lately. -.- lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got an Aether dragon. Breeding dark and pink hybrids (or attempting to anyway) seems to be good for me - I also got a Pegasus from one of these attempts

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    Psst... I also Have a forest dragon....
    WAY! You do Not! How lucky are you? Sell me some of that luck, but for coins, not gold?!

Are you trying for that elusive water dragon next? Heard he is a slippery devil.
    My bladder actually hurts fro, laughing!

From* XD

Wink Chocolate & Hypnotic!!!

After a major dry spell with a bunch of repeats I FINALLY got two new dragons. In a row!!! I have a Rose egg on my nest and my Dark & Light Dragons are working on what I'm pretty sure is a Hypnotic in the Den. Yay :-)) It's not the Moon I was shooting for, but at least it helps fill out my album.

Hmmm...that gets me thinking. They should make a goal called "Shoot The Moon" like in Hearts. Maybe have a luck dragon, moon dragon, and any of the heart dragons...that would be a cool reference :-))

New Resident
    I have a night dragon going for moon now

Executive Chef
    I have been trying for aether for forever. This morning I got a 16 hour breed, charm. Tonight I sped up the last four hours and had to do a double take-----an aether egg appeared in my nest. I am still stunned. Yay. Got the last of my nemesis. First mistmoth, now aether. On to scorpion, elf, fireworks, cupid and mermaid.

Banned
    No, I'm not that hardcore....