Page 51 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I thought you were unable to get dragons unless they were unlocked in the market first?
    Nope(I think), we can get the dragon, BUT we must wait until it unlocked in market to BUY that dragon... (Just my mind)
    Technically, MS and DS are same, I ever got a monster that unlock on level 6, but I got it on level 5 !

Banned
    Don't mean to brag but.... I have a fire dragon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    Don't mean to brag but.... I have a fire dragon.
    Whooooo hoooo! Yay! Congrats! Happy for you! Lol. That's a good one, made me smile. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    After a month of trying, I've finally got a cupid dragon. Got a mismoth right before it as well, of which I have zero on my island, so lots to be happy about today.

Now back to trying for passion. Who knows, maybe I'll get it after a month of 20 hour fails!

Executive Chef
    After numerous tries and fear of sunrise, I broke down and bred Light and Seabreeze. Finally got Griffin. Yahoo. Now, I just need dream and one more goal will be crossed out of my book.

Fashion Designer
    Congrats K! Griffin took me a long time but now I've bred 2 or 3 more since. Funny how that happens.

I was trying for Night hybrids with an Aurora and I got my first Serpent. About time, eh? I'll be so happy to be rid of that goal.

Executive Chef
    I am having one heck of a weekend. First got four leaf, then griffin, now dream. Yay me. I'm thinking about going for those ultra rares while I am on a roll.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I am having one heck of a weekend. First got four leaf, then griffin, now dream. Yay me. I'm thinking about going for those ultra rares while I am on a roll.
    That 4 leaf IS lucky haha I'm same as you, soon as I got it I got leopard, dream & kite :P luck 'o the Irish!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Whooooo hoooo! Yay! Congrats! Happy for you! Lol. That's a good one, made me smile. Thank you!
    Psst... I also Have a forest dragon....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    Psst... I also Have a forest dragon....
    are you kidding?! omg, congrats! how many tries did you need to finally get it? i'm so freaking curious right now!