Page 42 of 115 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread

New Resident
    Finally got my first diamond after trying xxxxxxx times (too many times until I lost track) in 3 weeks straight.

Fail so many times using firestorm n island (or other way around) -(combination that give the highest success statistic record in this forum) and only got 2 mirage, 4 fairy, 4 magic, 4 island, 1 firestorm, countless life n fruitfull.

Finally chnage and try Atlantis n Gennie first try and Bam I got 44 gold (2days)

Farm Supplier

Red face Dream dragons & ice cream!!!!!

I play DS on 3 different accounts and yesterday I got both a dream dragon and an ice cream dragon on all 3 accounts within 3 to 4 tries each!!!! Is it just getting easier to get these more rare dragons because most people are trying for the pinks/passion/rose/chocolate dragons or is this a glitches? Whatever it is I'm so happy!

Gold and Infinity

Two days two super rare diamonds hybrids. Got gold using diamond level 10 and air level 10. Got infinity using diamond level 10 and passion level 10.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	5790  

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by antbanks View Post
    Two days two super rare diamonds hybrids. Got gold using diamond level 10 and air level 10. Got infinity using diamond level 10 and passion level 10.
    Nice, how many tries? I'm anxious to get home and try and hopefully luck out.

Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Nice, how many tries? I'm anxious to get home and try and hopefully luck out.
    About 20 tries for the gold but only one try for the infinity with that combo.

Rhino Keeper
    I have nothing left to do other than wait for Thursdays updates.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstorm2 View Post
    I have nothing left to do other than wait for Thursdays updates.
    I think everyone is waiting on bated breath for tomorrow :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    I think everyone is waiting on bated breath for tomorrow :-)
    Have u been saving money? It may cost a ton of coins for the dark dragon/habitat

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    Have u been saving money? It may cost a ton of coins for the dark dragon/habitat
    I tend to agree with you. It could be brutal. I just want an upgraded diamond habitat and max level increase. Way too many 94's that are in my opinion not in the same league as others.

Exactly, people think number of dragons and level determine league. No sir. I'm a noob. I've seen level 94 with 60 different type dragons, but most of them are common and rare, I've seen level 94's with 40 different type dragons, but they have lost of space and have a lot of diamonds.