Page 2 of 115 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread

Banned
    What kind?

Rhino Keeper
    Cant get parakeet or familiar to save my life!! Lol.. I always sell the duplicates. I only want two or three of each hybrid just in case *fingers crossed* I get diamond and its hybrids.

Fashion Designer
    I got Parakeet the first time I bred together Forest and Air. I have 2 now, one Epic and one lv 6.

Executive Chef
    i'm proud of my parakeet, my 2 mistmoths, my seabreeze, my 2 forestfires, my hypnotic, my honeybee aaand my atlantis of course *-* and i still don't have a diamond...

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the limited time witch dragon breeding now!!! Ha

Banned
    I was so happy when I got the honeybee after about five attempts xD and I have two planets, but would rather have 1 titan and 1 planet. Am happy to have 3 scorpions, I would actually have 4 if my nephew hadn't sold the second one
    i also have two clowns, but... I'm not very happy about THAT xD (clowns creep me out). And I have two athletics, also not one of my fave designs (I should have left one of them as a baby! what a mistake!)
    I tried quite a few times to get the atlantis, serpent, mismoth and was happy when I got them after quite some frustrating attempts. But that's it. ;__; not much to brag about. *sigh*

Farm Supplier
    I got a Diamond 3 days ago. After it finished breeding I got a Fruitful. After that, another Diamond. I'm thinking of selling it because I only keep one dragon per type. Unless I'm still using that type to breed, so I have a level 10 and a level 7 (level 7 for breeding).
    And I have sold 2 scorpions, 4 fairies, 3 mindvolts, 1 honeybee, 6 eagles, 1 seabreeze, and 1 aether.
    But I'm still missing a lot of dragons.
    So should I sell my 2nd Diamond?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peteparcon View Post
    I got a Diamond 3 days ago. After it finished breeding I got a Fruitful. After that, another Diamond. I'm thinking of selling it because I only keep one dragon per type. Unless I'm still using that type to breed, so I have a level 10 and a level 7 (level 7 for breeding).
    And I have sold 2 scorpions, 4 fairies, 3 mindvolts, 1 honeybee, 6 eagles, 1 seabreeze, and 1 aether.
    But I'm still missing a lot of dragons.
    So should I sell my 2nd Diamond?

NOOOOOOOO
    just build another habitat and let it fly there, its such an accomplishment having 2, that you should be proud and NOT sell it.

Farm Supplier
    I have a mindvolt, a honeybee, a wizard, an athletic, a fairy, and an eagle ( at least that I can brag about!)

Banned
    I have 2 wizards, serpent, luck dragon (that's breeding),mindvolts,Icecream,trickster,fairy,plane t,Wild,eagle,scorpion,
    And the other dragons are all light basics or basic element hybrids and pures