Page 15 of 115 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kbrown0410 View Post
    Only a week?! Most of us have been playing months without even a sniff of a diamond...

On the other hand, I finally got an Atlantis this morning - only a Titan and a Diamond left to get from the original goals...
    I bought lots of gold though. Everything has its price ...

If bragging is a sport I am taking the Gold medal... Bred all 5 Pink Dragons today (used about 1000 gold to speed up failures etc..but these were legitimate breeding ..did not buy the eggs) AND cleared the very last piece of forest/mountain available... If I try to expand more I get a message saying "you've already expanded everywhere on the islands that is safe to explore"

Executive Chef
    Yay ,and an infinity is coming . 2 diamon dragons today

Farm Supplier
    Level 45 in a week wassupbaby...you spend a tonne of gold.

Executive Chef
    I know this is for dragon bragging,but monsters doesnt have a thread yet.im the proud(but still mystified how it happened)owner of 12 Pegasus on monster-plus one Pegasus egg waiting for a habitat level raise

After a lot of fails for snowman I'm finally breeding one in my den. It was a good day breeding I also got a firestorm and a virtue in nests! Two super rares and a rare in less than 24 hours. It makes all the failed breeding attempts that much nicer when you get a run like that. With a few land worms in between to trade.

Rhino Keeper
    I got mermaid than Atlantis then snow man in that order while trying for snowman, it was a forestfire epic and level 4 winter

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    I know this is for dragon bragging,but monsters doesnt have a thread yet.im the proud(but still mystified how it happened)owner of 12 Pegasus on monster-plus one Pegasus egg waiting for a habitat level raise
    Your place does look pretty sweet. :3 i'm a witness!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    It does now
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I got my diamond!!!!!!!!! So so happy! I was going to buy it for a Christmas present to myself but I chucked my level 7 scarecrow and level 7 aether in to breed and up popped a 2 day breeding time!! Yay yay yay! I used the last of my gold to speed up the breeding time and now am waiting patiently for my egg to hatch. Don't have enough gold to speed up hatching.