Page 11 of 115 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread

Host(ess)
    I've always had much better luck getting rares and super rares by sticking to the basics... some people will breed dragons like landworms with life dragons trying to get a rare breed, i just stick with a fire/forest and i get them... that's just an example though

New Resident
    Snowman monster is halfway through hatching... Only two tries!!!

Host(ess)
    ive been trying the past couple of days, nothing but life dragons ): i did get 1 wild, 2 forestfires and a landworm though just no snowman dragon yet

New Resident
    I got the wild one first, was happy cos I didn't have one yet!��

Rhino Keeper
    I only have Mercury, Anubis and Infinity left. I got all other dragons as of today.
    Oh, and Ruby and Emerald of course

Host(ess)
    Well I have bred a turkey dragon and also the aurora dragon and I have to say the aurora dragon for me was SO hard! And also...lemme check
    Oh yes I have a zombie, aether, clown and mermaid dragon also. But I am tryin to get the mirage and snowman dragon which is turning out to be really hard actually :/ anyways!!

Farm Supplier
    Was trying for a snowman. I'm getting a diamond dragon instead. Very happy. I just want a familiar dragon now but they seem to be avoiding me.

Rhino Keeper
    In the last few weeks I've got, a trickster, wizard x2, aether, forest fire, snowman, and a mirage, ive used a little gold to speed up breeding times.

Executive Chef
    omg omg omg i can't believe it... 1 hour ago i put my angel dragon (yay ) in my nest. right after that i tried for mercury dragon and got it on 1st try! oh my god, i'm so freaking happy right now! *-*

Rhino Keeper
    I seem to find that once I've bred one super rare, another one shows up right afterwards! I got my snowman, and then a clown dragon. Unfortunately, my luck didn't last any longer than that, but it's a pattern that I've noticed.