Page 102 of 115 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1143

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread

  1. #1011
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    I still dont know what is the LEFT egg )) (the blue one with the yellow stripe)
    it's the samurai dragon it's removed now but you were able to get it by doing quests from the quest outpost!

  2. #1012
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    I still dont know what is the LEFT egg )) (the blue one with the yellow stripe)
    Sorry that's the Samurai egg, I think the Samurai dragon been removed from the game for now.

  3. #1013
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Sorry that's the Samurai egg, I think the Samurai dragon been removed from the game for now.
    Just visited ur island, it is REALLY beautiful...

  4. #1014
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    I still dont know what is the LEFT egg )) (the blue one with the yellow stripe)
    It's a samurai IOS only dragon.

  5. #1015
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    251
    I got 12 firestorm dragons in a row, it was awesome.

  6. #1016
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Just visited ur island, it is REALLY beautiful...
    Thanks I will visite your island back when I get home

  7. #1017
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by wayneh23 View Post
    I got 12 firestorm dragons in a row, it was awesome.
    I visted one of the island from the community & that player has nothing but Fire dragons on the island lots of Fire lolx But it's eye catching.

  8. #1018
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Thanks I will visite your island back when I get home
    My id is ZX71. Anyuszko is my old island, owned by my daughter now. ZX71 is my main.

  9. #1019
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    My id is ZX71. Anyuszko is my old island, owned by my daughter now. ZX71 is my main.
    Ok could you add me as your neighbor from your main account?

  10. #1020
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    I visted one of the island from the community & that player has nothing but Fire dragons on the island lots of Fire lolx But it's eye catching.
    I love that island! I saw another like it, but they only had Light dragons

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •