Page 10 of 115 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread

Host(ess)
    I got a diamond on my first try. That is the best luck I have had. I have been unsuccessful in breeding any diamond hybrids with it so far. I actually haven't had much luck breeding anything since then lol.

Host(ess)
    I got diamond on first try! Seabreeze, Pegasus and others are some I like to brag on!

Rhino Keeper
    Just got a forest fire and the new snowman, eggs are in their nests, very happy.

Rhino Keeper
    I was just mixing dragons in the breeding den and pressed breed then after 2 days i saw titan egg!

Executive Chef
    i just got my 1st angel dragon! ohh yeaah!

Executive Chef
    Last couple of days, I got landworm, forestfire and snowman.....all new to me. yay

Host(ess)
    Id like to brag about all my rare/super rares...

seabreeze, fairy, super, mirage, 2 wild, 2 forestfire, turkey, eagle, honeybee, landworm, boo, familiar, aurora, serpent...

my boo is probably my favorite, i got it on the first try with a light/magic breed combo.

Rhino Keeper
    I got my diamond when I was lvl39 I think, and I wasn't even trying for it, just randmly breeding 4 elements on a hunch. Almost jumped out of my seat when I saw 44hrs

I have pretty decent luck with super rares as well, in fact early in the game I had more super rares than rares but for some reason, red/yellow hyprids eludes me I'm now lvl53 and the only red/yellow hybrid I managed to get is still firestorm lol

Rhino Keeper
    The only thing I can brag about is that I got 3 forestfires in a row and got a honey bee while trying for a eagle. Also I got 52 furitfuls while trying for a fairy, then gave up randomly selected dragons and got a fairy... Darn you fuirtfuls!

Rhino Keeper
    My very first breed was a Firestorm. My second, a Landworm. Since then, not so much luck, especially with diamond attempts.