Page 92 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by caketester88 View Post
    Congatulations

Yep, non-playing family members don't seem to get what the excitement is about. I was chuffed to bits a couple of days ago when I got a moon dragon (my FIRST black-hybrid and the one I wanted the most). Hubby didn't seem to get why I couldn't wipe the big grin off my face all day!

I feel your happyness, it's fab when you get a dragon you've been chasing, well done.
    LOL, I know exactly what you mean!! When Quetzel came back I tried for it on my secondary account. I got it within 15 minutes with no DT fails. The conversation with my other half was like this....
    ME: "woohoo!!!!! I just got a Quetzel dragon!! It was taken away and it's only back for a week! I got it pretty fast!!! woohoooo!!!!"
    MAN: **deadpan** "that's good"

LOL Kind of hard to explain the excitement huh??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    LOL, I know exactly what you mean!! When Quetzel came back I tried for it on my secondary account. I got it within 15 minutes with no DT fails. The conversation with my other half was like this....
    ME: "woohoo!!!!! I just got a Quetzel dragon!! It was taken away and it's only back for a week! I got it pretty fast!!! woohoooo!!!!"
    MAN: **deadpan** "that's good"

LOL Kind of hard to explain the excitement huh??
    Read out your post to my partner, and his response? "Sounds familiar"

I totally understand where you guys are coming from!
    But that's why we come on here! So we get the response worthy of our success

Woo! Just got my second diamond hybrid this week! Got Crusader Dragon a few days ago and just got Mercury Dragon after only 3 tries!
    Was trying to see if I could possibly get Social Dragon by doing this so first I did Diamond and Clown (mist fail) then Diamond and Mildvolt ( another mist fail) then finally Diamond and Mist ( got Mercury as a not so much fail )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SaphireTheDragon View Post
    Woo! Just got my second diamond hybrid this week! Got Crusader Dragon a few days ago and just got Mercury Dragon after only 3 tries!
    Was trying to see if I could possibly get Social Dragon by doing this so first I did Diamond and Clown (mist fail) then Diamond and Mildvolt ( another mist fail) then finally Diamond and Mist ( got Mercury as a not so much fail )
    Yay!! Well done, and heaps of congratulations!

Host(ess)
    I'm getting a diamond dragon, it will be ready in 3 more days. Then maybe I will be able to get a crusader

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nasala View Post
    I'm getting a diamond dragon, it will be ready in 3 more days. Then maybe I will be able to get a crusader
    Congratulations. Yep Crusader is just around the corner. But warning: it may be a really big corner. Have patience.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	9633

My diamond dragons and angel dragon. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Have to say that im having a good run on both accounts right now in the past 2 days i have gotten a night a dawtree and a gemstone dragons now to start saving fora place for the gemstone to live

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SaphireTheDragon View Post
    Wow
    Using commons help sometimes

Rhino Keeper
    Hi guys, I am sitting here bursting at the seams - I just got my first ever 44hours! I've been playing since early Feb (i started on valentines edition) I'm level 98 and no diamond. Lunarbunny neighboured me today, said s/he used genie and Atlantis as they look kinda the same - mine are both level 7 so they do look the same. I got a fruitful fail, put them straight back in, no boosted breed no diamond temple. And BAM 44hours!
    I keep checking cos I can't quite believe it!!!!