Page 91 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread

Diamond

Got Diamond with Pegasus + Super 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜 😜😜

Executive Chef
    Cool!
    Congratulations

Rhino Keeper
    congratulations..i got mine a few weeks back myself..am still in daze for it..

Rhino Keeper
    Congatulations

Yep, non-playing family members don't seem to get what the excitement is about. I was chuffed to bits a couple of days ago when I got a moon dragon (my FIRST black-hybrid and the one I wanted the most). Hubby didn't seem to get why I couldn't wipe the big grin off my face all day!

I feel your happyness, it's fab when you get a dragon you've been chasing, well done.

Fashion Designer
    I got the Hammerhead Dragon on the wheel and I finally got a Pegasus Dragon going for a Prism Dragon. I assumed it was a Dawntree Dragon, but I was wrong. I also got my first non-Dino dinosaur dragon, a Pterodactyl Dragon.

Executive Chef
    I FINALLY got social today, all I need now is prism, and I'm complete I'll post here when I get that one too!

Since this is a brag thread, I'll say this. About a month ago, I accidentally got an Anubis dragon when trying for the dark angel. Deep and diamond first try got it 😄

Super rares are nothing to brag about, there easier to get then a rare actually. Get on your facts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I FINALLY got social today, all I need now is prism, and I'm complete I'll post here when I get that one too!
    Got Phoenix in the tournament

Fashion Designer
    tried on main account : no gemstone, no rainbow.. tried anything on he othr account at the same time cause i miss a lot of dragons... got gemstone and rainbow tsss why :S